Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RB bid price advice  (Read 821 times)

Offline Funster111

Hi all
Apologies I'm a newbie to this looking for some advice. I recently made a reverse booking on AW, stating I would pay up to 150 for an hour incall. I had several bids back and went through them all. The profile I like best and want to book states her hourly rate is only 130, yet she has bid 150.
do I have to pay the 150 if I want to see her? I know its only 20 extra) but would feel a bit peeved if I had to pay more than if I'd just booked her normally...
Or should I just email her and ask if shes prepared to do the booking for her normal rate....
Any help appreciated!
Cheers all!

vw

email her and tell her you will pay the price on her profile, oif she is a bitch about it you served a wrong up.

why do RB's for that price anyway, usually i only go there to get a bargain or a bank holiday late one

Offline Corus Boy

No you don't, just don't accept her bid and book her direct, or email her and point out your dilemma and suggest she gets the booking at her normal rate.

Offline Funster111

Well I have emailed the SP in question asking if she would carry out the booking at her normal rate. Her reply, and I quote....
"The rates on my profile are for ordinary bookings. If I have bid on a reverse booking, it is for the amount of the bid. Anything other than that becomes confusing....."

Shes trying it on isnt she? It was my understanding that when I put in 150 into the RB system it meant I would pay UP TO 150, not that I wanted to pay that figure exactly! Do people think I should give her a miss?

Offline Corus Boy

She's trying it on, so move on.

vw

Well I have emailed the SP in question asking if she would carry out the booking at her normal rate. Her reply, and I quote....
"The rates on my profile are for ordinary bookings. If I have bid on a reverse booking, it is for the amount of the bid. Anything other than that becomes confusing....."

Shes trying it on isnt she? It was my understanding that when I put in 150 into the RB system it meant I would pay UP TO 150, not that I wanted to pay that figure exactly! Do people think I should give her a miss?

tell her to fuck off then, sounds like she will be a shit punt with that bad attitude !

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider

Give her a miss. I think it's bloody out of order. It's common sense that the amount in the reverse booking is just the amount you're willing to go up to. I have bid on reverse bookings before and if it's higher than my normal rate then I enter my normal rate. You'd think that would be obvious.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2017, 07:57:52 pm by Rochelle »

fredpunter

Unless you're rb specifies that you require services over and above what she normally provides or that she usually charges extra for she's taking the piss. Just phone her and book her directly at her usual rate and forget the rb if you're desperate to see her. In future don't offer £150 for an hour on an rb.

Offline Jimmyredcab

She is one greedy piece of shit -------  avoid.  :bomb:

vw

we need a link to enable us to avoid.

Maybe op can post if for us!

Offline Steely Dan

stating I would pay up to 150 for an hour incall.
Yes name her please.

But confess I am confused by this RB.  What was the purpose of your RB if there are attractive girls in your area that will fuck you for your target price?  Most of us do RB to get (1) a big discount, or (2) to get a special service.

Still not clear why you didn't just ignore the RB and book her at the same time the normal way. The price would have auto filled at her normal rate.

bigmanbigman

Rb is wg bid to see you
If not good for you
Dont take up that offer
I haven't had any luck with rb myself

Offline Funster111

OK thanks all
WG in question has now offered her normal rate
Think there was a miscommunication before
Thanks for all the advice regarding RBs - will take it on board

Offline dboy74

tell her to fuck off then, sounds like she will be a shit punt with that bad attitude !
+1

vw

OK thanks all
WG in question has now offered her normal rate
Think there was a miscommunication before
Thanks for all the advice regarding RBs - will take it on board

We look forward to the review !    :hi:

Offline Home Alone

We look forward to the review !    :hi:

. . . but we're not holding our collective breath! ;)  :hi:

Offline Funster111

. . . but we're not holding our collective breath! ;)  :hi:
A bit unfair that, Home Alone. As I said before I am a newbie here, hence no reviews so far, but will happily provide a review after I see her next Sat. :hi:

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

A bit of advice from me if I may offer it (assuming you're a genuine punter lol) -

not sure why you'd put up cash for a reverse bid for a 1 hour incall, considering that's pretty much the bread and butter offer that most women would have on their profile anyway? And £150 is fairly steep for an hour incall for most places. Hence perhaps why you are getting offers from WGs who would normally charge less than £150 an hour - they're not doing anything 'wrong', their own normal rate is irrelevant - you are offering £150 an hour, they're offering to match it, can you blame them?

Personally, not that I'm an RB expert, but maybe makes more sense to save reverse bookings for long or 'unusual' bookings where you're looking to save maybe a couple of hundred quid on what most WGs seem to charge, e.g. an all day or all night booking, evening in London with a couple of hours' shagging etc.? An RB for an hour's incall seems a bit unnecessary, not least as in a sense sometimes 'you get what you pay for' - an offer of say £80 or £100 for an hour might be from someone who's going to give you dogshit for service.

Just my two pennethworth.

Offline Home Alone

A bit unfair that, Home Alone. As I said before I am a newbie here, hence no reviews so far, but will happily provide a review after I see her next Sat. :hi:

Just a bit of chaffing, Funster.  Your post reminds me of an early one of mine last November when claretandblue called me out for not having posted any reviews.  It goes with the territory. :hi:

Offline Corus Boy

I tend to agree with Jimmy because I'd be concerned that her attitude may be shit, if she feels that her price has been negotiated down.