Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many punts before you went back for seconds?  (Read 970 times)

Offline Titti Tatti

In my case no 8 also became no 15.

Main reasons being a few crap experiences and she was still on my hot list one evening when I'd already tried 4 others.

There's about 3 of 18 others who I'd like to see again, but the excitement of strange exerts a very strong pull.

With massage + HE I only discovered this after WG's and back to the same woman the very next day. Now three regulars who deliver and one I tried again.  About a dozen different places tried.

Offline maxxblue

WTF does your post mean, Titty?  :unknown:

Offline Titti Tatti

Seems plain enough to me

Wondering why and how long before punters chose to go for a second visit to  a WG rather than continuing to seek new experiences and a different girl each time. 

I probably wouldn't have done it yet, if it wasn't for a few disappointing meets.

Simples?

Offline Romeo Sensini

My first was also my second but I quickly realised being tied to one woman is what brought me to punting. Variety is the spice of life and all that.

Offline Jonestown

I've been to see one girl twice in one day, it was a long time ago, I was young and impressionable. A few times I've been back the following day, many times back within a week.

Offline anonyorks

Wanted to see my first ever girl again straight away but was wary of EAS so went to see another 3 before going back

Offline purple_t

I punt mostly with the same few girls but like to try out a new girl every now and then to keep things interesting. However after a few bad experiences I am much less likely to take risks now with girls who haven't been well reviewed on here. If money was no object I'd be more inclined to TOFTT

Sureshot

No rule to it. I fuck who i can when i can :unknown:

Offline howrude

I had seen 14 girls before i saw one of them for the second time. And it wasn't intentional. It was only in the room that I realised it was a girl i saw nearly a year before at another parlour. Before that it was a case of shagging as many different  girls as i could. It remained the case but i started to see some girls again after that.