Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Draw your punting cash out at start of month - psychological punting tip  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

The other month I drew out £300 for another purpose as soon as I got paid, ended up not needing it. But psychologically through the month it was actually really good to have that cash out already and consider it 'already spent' for punting purposes. Not sure if other guys do this but if not I'd say consider it, I will be as a routine in future.

It's all a bit of a trick of the mind but takes the sting out of repeatedly having to head up to cash machines to draw out pretty hefty sums of cash and also the pain of looking at your account and thinking 'well yeah I have x in there but after punting this month it'll only be y', potentially prevents overspending/addiction issues (not that I personally have those but could help those that do) and I found it also got me better value for money as I made a point of hunting out some decent punts within the pre-assigned budget.

Offline peter purves

The other month I drew out £300 for another purpose as soon as I got paid, ended up not needing it. But psychologically through the month it was actually really good to have that cash out already and consider it 'already spent' for punting purposes. Not sure if other guys do this but if not I'd say consider it, I will be as a routine in future.

It's all a bit of a trick of the mind but takes the sting out of repeatedly having to head up to cash machines to draw out pretty hefty sums of cash and also the pain of looking at your account and thinking 'well yeah I have x in there but after punting this month it'll only be y', potentially prevents overspending/addiction issues (not that I personally have those but could help those that do) and I found it also got me better value for money as I made a point of hunting out some decent punts within the pre-assigned budget.

I think I prefer the other way, money, coming out nearer payday...for a punt I mean.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline brownman

Just set a reasonable budget per month beforehand, and have the discipline to stick to it. Review it on occasion in comparison to how your income is doing.

Offline claretandblue

Nope not for me,if I have £300 in my wallet the wife will ask questions,or worse still take it  :scare:

Offline CityTillIDie

Nope not for me,if I have £300 in my wallet the wife will ask questions,or worse still take it  :scare:

What the hell is your wife doing looking in your wallet ffs!

:dash:

Offline claretandblue

What the hell is your wife doing looking in your wallet ffs!

:dash:
:lol: £300 is a lot of notes,unless you hide your wallet away it would be fairly obvious to see to the passing eye!

Punter

Quick tip for anyone wanting to hide cash.

If anyone has a video game case or a software CD with an instruction manual you can hide cash within the manual and then put the case on the shelf with all your other DVDS, games, CDs etc.

Hiding in plain sight. Best if its something the OH will never be interested in/think to look inside :D

Offline Razor Boy

I build in my punting expenses along with other expenses (petrol,wife's housekeeping money, insurances etc etc,) and it becomes just another bill that is accounted for. If it is not used up each month then it is rolled over and put in my "punting account" that the Mrs has no idea about. Luckily we have separate accounts so no need for hiding cash  :yahoo:
My problem is I am in a punting wasteland and not that many good Wg's around. I wanted to punt this afternoon but nothing good available.... Hence I am in the pub now instead of being nuts deep in a little minx   :(

Offline Silver Birch

Probably unwise to discuss secret hiding places on a public forum.

Offline pewpewpew

Hardly hidden in plain sight if it looks suspicious when she finds it. May as well hire a hooker to stand in your living room and hide your punting money in her pockets.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Don't make it TOO secret, so that you also forget where you've kept it. Also, if cops raid your house, you will need an explanation as to why you've hidden money wrapped in plastic and stashed away in the cistern  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Buttons

Don't make it TOO secret, so that you also forget where you've kept it. Also, if cops raid your house, you will need an explanation as to why you've hidden money wrapped in plastic and stashed away in the cistern  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck me, you too? I hate it when that happens. Three times this week already  :lol:

Offline purple_t

I have a yearly budget I try and stick to... so far been successful but this year I think I'm going to go over :scare:

Offline DrGFreeman

I have a different way of sticking to my punting budget :

my budget is £300/month, obviously thats £10 day
I mentally save up from one punt to the next
so if I punted today, I need to wait a week for a 70 half hour or 12 days for a 120 hour

Obviously this limits spontaneity but works for me

Offline HighlyMotivated

Once received £3000 in cash from a close relative who had owed me the money for years. I easily convinced myself to spend it all on punting as in my brain I had already given it away and lived without it all that time, so it didn't even feel like spending my own cash. Of course it WAS my own cash but I allowed my brain to trick me into thinking it was bonus cash. As you say it's great not having to use a cashpoint pre-punt

Offline Home Alone

so if I punted today, I need to wait a week for a 70 half hour or 12 days for a 120 hour

That probably makes me even less spontaneous than you, Doc.  As I noted on the current 'Regulars' thread,

Every month, I see my Regular and one - or two, depending on the state of that month's punting budget - from my Hotlists of MILFs.  February and March are always good months :yahoo: because I've no Council Tax or water rates to pay so the punting budget benefits!  And sometimes - especially in February, it seems - some of the MILFs on my Hotlist offer Discounts.

There are factors other than cashflow that come into consideration, obviously.  For example, whatever's going on in my non-punting life: holidays; family birthdays; etc.  But I've known for about 6 weeks who I want to see for the first time this month from my HL - all I have to do now is book her!

I've not got round to thinking about April yet but probably by this time next week, I'll have made a selection or two from the HL.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

I really like that idea, will give it a try!

Offline Gordon Bennett

I had a booking cancelled at short-ish notice back in January after I'd already done my prep like shaving my balls, ironing my jeans and visiting the cash point. I've had no joy re-arranging thus far and nor have I managed to tee up another girl yet. I therefore have £120 still sat there since Jan so it kinda feels like it'll be a freebie when I finally bleeding get my leg over at some point.