Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: OLIVIA_OWO_ANAL - Wakefield  (Read 1732 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6321292) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Crazyoldhaag

External Link/Members Only

Saw this one in February 2022

Had comms with this girl previously, so I knew that none of the services on her likes list were on offer, with the exception of anal. I've recently had a couple or successful punts with covered oral, which gave me a bit of confidence, so decided to send her a text to see if she were available for some arse fucking. Quick replies, quoted me £60 for half hour with covered oral(she doesn't offer OWO) and anal, I agreed to pay that and made the booking in less than an hour's time.

Shower and a shave, and I was headed to central Wakefield to well known punting apartments that I've visited a number of times before. Parked up and let her know I was outside and after a quick phone call I was in. Magic door trick and I was greeted by a plain looking tall lass. She led me to a fit for purpose bedroom with leaky skylights where we had a bit of small talk as I stripped off after handing over the cash.

Olivia stood at about 5'10"(perhaps even a bit more). Must have been about 10/12 dress size. Had a nice pair of natural tits, which must have been D(ish) cup, she kept her bra on and just pulled it down to pop them out. A bit of a tummy, which was probably exacerbated by her slouching posture, but nothing bad or off-putting. Very nice pair of legs though. Age wise I'd put her in early to mid 20s. And she is the girl in the pictures, but looks better in person IMO. She wasn't wearing much makeup and had a very natural look about her, which I prefer. Didn't notice any major tattoos or piercings. She was chatty and welcoming.

On to the bed, I was immediately told to make myself comfortable. Wasn't going to bother with RO so did exactly as I were told and laid on my back. Olivia positioned herself to the side of me, put a condom on my limp cock and started vigorously sucking and bobbing her head as fast as she could. I asked her to slow down, she briefly did, but then went back to manic sucking. This obviously wasn't working so she tried her hand, which also wasn't doing much. She managed to get me to a semi, but then ruined any progress by trying to switch to a hj. I had to take matters in my own hands and got myself hard enough for sex whilst she was massaging my balls.

I asked her to turn around so I could pump myself up to full stretch in doggy. After lubing me up(which took a while because the lube was deep in the drawer and it took some finding) she assumed the most awkward pose ever; Pronebone/doggy mix type of pose. One leg straight, the other - bent at the knee as you'd find in doggy. Any proper thrusting was impossible. Every time I tried to bend her other leg she'd put it back.. At the same time, she was either holding her index and middle fingers around my cock, cupping my balls or stopping me from entering her properly - a mess basically. Fuck sake, I was nursing a semi, not wielding a man root of doom. After a couple of minutes of struggling to thrust I'd lost the semi that I had and thought fuck this. Got off the bed, got dressed and left. All she said to me was sorry and bye..

In and out in 16 minutes. Easiest £60 she's ever made. I was balls deep in Luna 40(maybe 43)minutes later.

To sum up. Waste of time and money. But for somebody who can get hard by looking at a pair of chebs, she could be an option for some cheap P&D anal(providing she even does anal)

« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 11:02:08 pm by Crazyoldhaag »

Offline Captain caveman 69

Bad look fella is there any decent Brazilian sp in leeds.

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

That's yet another one that was on my 'imminent to nail' list that you beat me to Mr CoH.  I hope you're not bugging my computer.. :D

I will now definitely  not be pursuing her bits and time in exchange for my hard earned.. :thumbsdown:

Thanks for a very funny review, and thanks for cheering me up.. :drinks:

Offline sheffielder

I avoid anyone with user names like blahblah.anal or blahblah.bjqueen in my experience they never live up to there name  :dash:

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

I avoid anyone with user names like blahblah.anal or blahblah.bjqueen in my experience they never live up to there name  :dash:

That’s one of my rules as well actually. I also avoid the ones that self-proclaim. For example, something like AimeeBigtits or BeckyJuicyCunt - I always think, I’ll be the judge of those scenarios not you. And it feels low rent.

On the other hand, I like the one which have a proper name like for example, Chelsea Hart or Mandy Foxx - it feels like better branding or marketing.

Offline TheSpaniard

That's a bummer. I had her on my list just for the anal so off she goes...  :thumbsdown: