Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newport girls  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Bonkers76

Hi all new to site and basically looking for a good punt in or around Newport, I've been looking at garage girls and think that maybe a good little place.A few years ago I used to visit sugars and really enjoyed it there Sugar herself was amazing anybody know if she still works ?

Offline mrdiamond77

Hi all new to site and basically looking for a good punt in or around Newport, I've been looking at garage girls and think that maybe a good little place.A few years ago I used to visit sugars and really enjoyed it there Sugar herself was amazing anybody know if she still works ?

I used to see Sugar myself and she was great.  She was retiring when I last saw her about 2011/2012.  Not much in Newport i'm afraid.  I think Garage Girls may be the best parlour.  I have only been there once over a year ago and I pretty much only see independent girls now. :hi:

Offline Bonkers76

So who would be the best value do you reckon ? Also is AW the best site to find the girls?

Offline HughJardon

Sexy Katiee is a good shout

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If your looking to pay more there's Mikayla Brown TT around Cwmbran

MrD has reviewed her

Offline mrdiamond77

Although I live near Newport I tend to punt in Cardiff where there is far more choice.  Adultwork is the place to look at but don't take any notice of their reviews.  They are unreliable.  I would check the reviews on this site before booking.  If you want to go to a parlour I think Garage Girls is ok from what I saw of it.

Offline Bonkers76

Cheers both very helpful , seen miss brown twice and she is awesome but a bit too pricey but think I may try Katie she looks very nice

Offline HughJardon

The garage girls last had Nadine & an Ebony lady,  none made me stay. If TGGs was half decent I would personally use it fairly frequently,  but it seems either too old too big don't fancy or already fucked  :drinks:

Sugars had great girls but the venue was wide open to prying eyes,  what with the tattoo shop,  pub and being smack bang in the centre of town. I had big balls as a punter years ago  to go there, most I doubt would go now

On the subject of Newport I wish this one did service

Offline iverthickone

I struggle to find anything in Newport too.

Agree Katie is really worth a go, though her English is almost non-existent. I have been on loads of occasions.

Nadine of TGG is a great fuck. 

I have done a report on both.

If you do find any others worth a go, please do shout!

Offline dcpunt

I saw Sophie a few days ago in Newport.
She is in London now, but I believe she works both London and Newport.

I thought she was pretty and very bubbly, good owo, great doggy. she's got a lovely bum.
Plenty of parking, in nearby multi storey carpark next to kwikfit. (2 pounds for the day)
Banned reason: Duplicate account - Cahbecn
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrdiamond77

The garage girls last had Nadine & an Ebony lady,  none made me stay. If TGGs was half decent I would personally use it fairly frequently,  but it seems either too old too big don't fancy or already fucked  :drinks:

Sugars had great girls but the venue was wide open to prying eyes,  what with the tattoo shop,  pub and being smack bang in the centre of town. I had big balls as a punter years ago  to go there, most I doubt would go now

On the subject of Newport I wish this one did service

It most certainly was very open to prying eyes.  There was a thread on the UK Punting forum last week about the most embarrassing thing that has happened to us on a punt.  My response occurred when I left Sugars after a punt.  Basically I forgot to pay as I normally pay at the beginning of the punt.  I then had Sugar shouting at me and throwing coins at me to return with the money.  The people in the pub were most amused.  Sugar was fine with me after and I did return a week later to fuck her.  And she was brilliant.

Offline mrdiamond77

I struggle to find anything in Newport too.

Agree Katie is really worth a go, though her English is almost non-existent. I have been on loads of occasions.

Nadine of TGG is a great fuck. 

I have done a report on both.

If you do find any others worth a go, please do shout!

Me to.  It has really gone downhill since Kandi Girls and Sugars closed a few years ago.  Does Nadine only work in Garage Girls now or does she still do indie bookings from an apartment?

Gigiddy

I would also recommend Katie
With both Amy's on the sick and Jessybee booked till next week and being near da Port I had my first experience with SexyKatiee.
yes her english is very bad but, she gets by
Yes she is vanilla but she is attractive has a toned body, great ass great tits and her pussy....not the big fluffy one nor the white one....
She has the most tidy and delicious lady garden I have supped upon in a while...
review to follow shortly ...

Batteries not included

Tatted Sophie (formerly tatooed sophie - Cardiff Bay) commutes between Newport & London area - Fabulous young lady. Hopefully the link below works

Mikayla Brown is also top class.  Definitely a special treat encounter.  My special treat account is almost there.  As mentioned above, is in Cwmbran but only 10/15 drive from Newport.