Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: review on a non arranged punt  (Read 1167 times)

Offline workinallweek

if the title doesnt make sense 

lasy year i had a desire for a ffm  or fffm meeting  . I had 4 girls interested  all good till 10 days to go one dropped out by increasing the price  ,then a few days later while arranging the final times etc  radio silence from two of them . i still ended up with a punt with one girl (i had seen before ) but its as if i was found on a 'hit' list   just would like to know why ........
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Straightsix

It really is terrible when that happens.....bitches.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline shed

Have to say I'm totally confused with that post :unknown: What replies are you expecting?

Online alabama1

Are you asking or stating something  :unknown: Did you, or are you going to review the punt with the remaining girl  :unknown:

Offline maxxblue

lasy year i had a desire for a ffm  or fffm meeting  . I had 4 girls interested  all good till 10 days to go one dropped out by increasing the price  ,then a few days later while arranging the final times etc  radio silence from two of them . i still ended up with a punt with one girl (i had seen before ) but its as if i was found on a 'hit' list   just would like to know why ........

Not just the title  :D

Offline Bonker

You're not on a hit list.
You just don't make any sense.

Did you try and set up a ggx or zzzy session?

Offline Thecunninglinguist

It would seem under the rules that if any of the aborted meetings were actually arranged with individuals and agreed, then the WG moved the goalposts by upping the price, then a negative review for each is permissable. The meet that did take place should have it's own review? Might make complicated reading though.

Offline Colston36

Odds are they didn't know wtf you wanted if that post is any indication.

Offline LLPunting

How does a girl drop out by increasing the price?

You cancelled her participation by not agreeing to the increased price.  Unless she advertises group sex as a costed option then you're asking SPs to provide off-menu services which they are entitled to negotiate and change their minds about.

Joking aside, if your attempt at a considered phrasing of a situation is anything to go by then your comms with the girls may've been confusing and less than reassuring to the girls and when one was dropped the others may've taken the opportunity to bow out.  How you communicated the change of circumstance may also have given them cause.

Offline Payyourwaymate

OP I think I understand your post. You're thinking if you are somehow blacklisted and the girls found out which is the reason they started to drop out. I don't think that is the case, the logistics of arranging a meet with one WG is a shit show in general; let alone multiple at the same time who it seems did not know each other? Things happen. I think you may be overthinking things here.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It would seem under the rules that if any of the aborted meetings were actually arranged with individuals and agreed, then the WG moved the goalposts by upping the price, then a negative review for each is permissable. The meet that did take place should have it's own review? Might make complicated reading though.
To be honest I have no idea what the OP is expecting from this thread, it seems to be a mixture of complaining that he couldn't get a punt arranged and questioning whether he is on something like ClientEye.

Regardless though it comes across as three dropped out before a booking was agreed so they can't be reviewed, only the one he actually had a meting with could. Provide it was within the last six months of course.