Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unable to leave AW feedback  (Read 239 times)

Offline millbush

I have been left feedback(positive)I wasn't going to bother leaving the SP any as it was negative.
However changed my mind and now I can't see any record of the booking or how I can possibly reply to my feedback,how's this done and anything I can do?
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

James999

Assuming you've deleted the booking your option to do feedback is gone. You could message her saying thanks for her feedback and you wanted to return the compliment and give o give her feedback but deleted booking so as such could you put another booking through and her mark it complete so you can do feedback. (Just get her to mark you positive before you neg her)

You can "respond" to the feedback she's given you but it's pretty pointless as it will only show on your profile not hers :hi:
« Last Edit: November 17, 2019, 01:25:33 pm by James999 »

Offline millbush

Right thanks might leave it in that case as I've given her a negative here which she possibly knows about.
I've an idea about why the booking is deleted,thanks anyway.

Offline Clattypats

There is a 4 week "window" to give and receive AW FB after booking is confirmed... After that 4 weeks the window closes and the option to leave FB disappears...  :hi:

Offline millbush

There is a 4 week "window" to give and receive AW FB after booking is confirmed... After that 4 weeks the window closes and the option to leave FB disappears...  :hi:

I see I'm 3 days over ta.