Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Hi Gays" - a dead giveaway?  (Read 2228 times)

Online maxxblue

"Hi Gays - I'm new in town."

Not the best way to attract some heterosexual attention!

Clearly this is a dead giveaway for Eastern Europeans.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Other dead giveaways are:

"Hello Gentlemans ...".

Any other tips for spotting Eastern Europeans?

Gspotter

Not foolproof as the standards of education are steadily declining in this country. Add to that the popularity of textspeak and the use of autocorrect and you may have silly but unintentional errors.
When in doubt, a text or phone call will usually resolve the issue.

ickydicky

Not foolproof as the standards of education are steadily declining in this country. Add to that the popularity of textspeak and the use of autocorrect and you may have silly but unintentional errors.
When in doubt, a text or phone call will usually resolve the issue.

got to agree but the incidence of phrases such as those highlighted by the op and used by gypos is high

Offline pumps

I have only ever seen the Romanians writing "gays" & never any other nationality, I always find it quite funny tbfh.

Unless you have trouble identifying and therefore avoiding romanians/EE's, I don't think it's hard to clock on via the photos when your dealing with an EE.

Offline NelsonH

SophieScott

I used to always see an ad in my town the headline was 'All new! No real pictures!'

I guess she meant real pictures and Google translate let her down. It always used to make me chuckle.

Online Mr Garmin

I find that the other useful indicator of English probably not being their first language is when the put the £ sign after the price. Can also be the Euro sign.

Gspotter

I posted this on the most sluttish pic thread. I know it's only a one-off but it still cracks me up.

What is your Secondary Language?   ENGLHIS

Offline MJ.spritzen

0 feedback
Names with adjectives before their name such as "stunning Mara", "Delicious Sandra".
Unusually good looking young girls for £40 for 15mins

It's like a Romanian calling card.

mediumjoe

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code
This one made me laugh, every giveaway going apart from "Making nice shapes "
Still its better than my Romanian !

Jay-Jay

0 feedback
Names with adjectives before their name such as "stunning Mara", "Delicious Sandra".
Unusually good looking young girls for £40 for 15mins

It's like a Romanian calling card.
Nah....it's usually the other way round, "Mara stunning" , "Sandra Delicious" . They're the ones who will usually, " tak yoo to hevin bb"

Jay

Offline Happylad

"Hi Gays - I'm new in town."

Not the best way to attract some heterosexual attention!

Clearly this is a dead giveaway for Eastern Europeans.

Sergei must be looking in - the AW Profile has been taken down already

Chuckman

The full stop in between the names is another sign.

dude86

There's one EE girl around Liverpool and on her profiles' Q&A it asks if her tits are real. Her answer? 'Normally they are real'! Ha.

Offline bigmc

Offline Horizontal pleasures

"new in your town"

this used to be on phone box cards as a clue to their EE origin.