Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mulan - Edgware Rd - honest review based on what is important to me  (Read 1901 times)

Online Hardman123

I’m still relatively new to punting and just generally sexually having been with one lady prior to my documented adventures here. I like the stripper super petite beautiful ladies. I read a number of positive reviews here for Mulan and betty and found Mulan the more attractive of the two on pics from website. Anyhow, decided to book mulan for an hour first thing.

Location off edgewear road. Had to call mulan to get confirmation and actual apartment number (assuming as its first time using Olina)

Opened the door to a petite short Thai lady who had very little resemblance to the online Mulan. I literally feel like she had no make up on at all. But facially unattractive overall for me.

Quick kiss and embrace and this is where the punt just fell over. She had revolting breath. We went into her room and she had some issues with an Uber delivery. I helped her out but punt was delayed. It was fine and she was more than vocal on being able to stay as long as I wanted as I was her last and she was grateful for my help.

Proceeded to an assisted shower and both of us gargling listerine. I was hoping this would help with her breath but it didn’t.

Got a nice blowjob and I must say technique was emasculate. But just coudnt do it as was t facially attracted. So on with mr Johnny and sex in multiple positions. Came in doggy. Took a massage and nothing to write home about…

Overall neutral for me as her attitude and willingness to please is spot on. But looks and bad breath just meant I coudnt have a good time. With this in mind a neutral is fair from my perspective.

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Attitude: 10/10
Services: 10/10

£150/ 1 hour

External Link/Members Only

Offline LordGrantham

I know what you mean about the breath,some of these Thai girls eat revolting food and we end up with the consequences.
I turned away a stunning girl in Pattaya last month as her breath preceded her by 5 feet.

Interested in your description of Mulan as I was tempted after reading the reviews too.

Offline Bartolomeo

What time of day did you see her?

Offline genghis69

I also conccur about the bad breath. It's got to be food they eat, and they don't floss either. Not necessarily just a Thai thing. I kicked a girl out of my room in the Philippines cos her breath smelt like she'd eaten shit, I kid you not. And similar with Chinese and Indonesian. Sorry to rant on about it but I find it really off-putting.

Online scutty brown

........ technique was emasculate.........

So she bit your cock and balls off?

As for the oral smell, odds on it's decayed teeth

Offline toddroman456

Asian people think western Caucasians smell of Cheese or sour milk because of the dairy we eat. 

Online Munter84

As for the oral smell, odds on it's decayed teeth

You're probably right. She mentioned her wisdom teeth when I saw her.

Offline jgillis

I had a very similar situation with another Olina girl Fallyn:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=401327.0

I totally understand that the ladies need to present pictures which draw in punters. But there must be some semblance of a likeness. For a minute I mistook Fallyn for a house madam, letting me in.

The reviews of Olina girls seems to vary quite considerably.

Online Hardman123

I know what you mean about the breath,some of these Thai girls eat revolting food and we end up with the consequences.
I turned away a stunning girl in Pattaya last month as her breath preceded her by 5 feet.

Interested in your description of Mulan as I was tempted after reading the reviews too.

Don’t believe the hype

Online Hardman123

What time of day did you see her?

Twas 8pm-ish

I did think if I was the last one for the day did she just not give a toot

Online Hardman123

Probably meant to type immaculate

Immaculate although emasculate is a funny alternative

Online Munter84

I totally understand that the ladies need to present pictures which draw in punters. But there must be some semblance of a likeness.

Right. As a punter I'm happy to be sold a fantasy, but not a fiction! Olina seems to be one of the worst offenders, and it's unnecessary as I'm sure their ladies would get good business even if they used more realistic pictures  :unknown:

Comments from Mulan's most recent reviews:
"Opened the door to a petite short Thai lady who had very little resemblance to the online Mulan"
"No particular resemblance to the very heavily made-up and edited website photos"
"Looks nothing like the photos - man, I honestly thought it was B&S until I noticed the ink"
"Similar to the photos"
"Is the girl in the pictures although with less make up"
"Was initially disappointed as SP's photos are heavily filtered photos on the website where she appears much more glamorous than in person"
"Terrible shopped pics, they originally put me off booking her"

Notice a pattern? And yet despite this, every review I quoted from above was Positive or Neutral. Why bullshit clients with fake pictures when she stands on her own merits  :unknown:

Right, that's my 2p spent.

Offline Bassman

Right. As a punter I'm happy to be sold a fantasy, but not a fiction! Olina seems to be one of the worst offenders, and it's unnecessary as I'm sure their ladies would get good business even if they used more realistic pictures  :unknown:

Comments from Mulan's most recent reviews:
"Opened the door to a petite short Thai lady who had very little resemblance to the online Mulan"
"No particular resemblance to the very heavily made-up and edited website photos"
"Looks nothing like the photos - man, I honestly thought it was B&S until I noticed the ink"
"Similar to the photos"
"Is the girl in the pictures although with less make up"
"Was initially disappointed as SP's photos are heavily filtered photos on the website where she appears much more glamorous than in person"
"Terrible shopped pics, they originally put me off booking her"

Notice a pattern? And yet despite this, every review I quoted from above was Positive or Neutral. Why bullshit clients with fake pictures when she stands on her own merits  :unknown:

Right, that's my 2p spent.

That and why have so many reviewed them saying they look just like the photos!