Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time  (Read 764 times)

Barry Davis

In general would you say go agency or independent for your first punt?

Offline RedKettle

that is what you are worried about!!!????

Offline hullad

My first was an Indie
What a mistake that was, but I do think an Indie is your best way to start. You need to research a bit , this site is brilliant and I only wish I had known about first.

Use you are board and I bet there is one on there that will be perfect.

Ectoplasm19

Barry my first time was with some chinese girl based in Kingston it was a sort of an apartment/brothel I looked it up on adultwork website never have I used anything apart from adultwork its just easiar I guess but agencies have allot of hot girls who also have profiles on adultwork I dont have much experience on agencies I guess they could be more safer since you arrange it through someone else and it has to be confirmed by both parties probably slightly safer than hooking up on adultwork.

Offline OakTree

In general would you say go agency or independent for your first punt?

It makes little difference. Many agency girls are indies also.

Do your homework and go with a girl that's well reviewed. Don't just find one on AW or an agency website that you like because she has nice pics.

If you do find one on AW just copy the web address at the bottom and paste into the search feature on here and if there's any info on her it will come up.

When or if you see her then do a review.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2016, 08:35:53 pm by OakTree »

fredpunter

All agencies of any type do not have your interests high in their list of priorities ... be it estate agents ... or employment agents .... or pimps. Never forget that.

Offline maxxblue

It makes little difference. Many agency girls are indies also.

Do your homework and go with a girl that's well reviewed. Don't just find one on AW or an agency website that you like because she has nice pics.

If you do find one on AW just copy the web address at the bottom and paste into the search feature on here and if there's any info on her it will come up.

When or if you see her then do a review.

+ 1

Good advice.