Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Diana XXL - Bond Street  (Read 2034 times)

Offline Jonjfun25

Diana has been on my list for some time as she has resisted raising rates…100 for 30 and 200 for 60.  I decided finally to say what the heck and go for a 30 minute session and see what it yields.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were normal through WhatsApp and she is located near Bond Street Station.  Place was fine and private.  Maybe a flatmate but they left as I was undressing.  She didn’t do any DFK but she was definitely kissing me quite a bit for a someone on the older side of things.

As far as looks, she is spot on as in her pictures except she is much taller than you can tell from the pics.  All in all she was quite cute and very flirty.  We got down to it and she got me started on her rather decent size member.  It isn’t huge but it isn’t small.  What really surprised and impressed me was the fact that she could tell that I was not into being constantly choked to death.  She adjusted and had me rim her instead while stroking her.  Many providers these days don’t care and just keep ramming it down your throat until you are teary eyed.  She was very attentive to what was going on.

Another few things impressed me.  She was in the moment and very smiley during the whole thing.  This is also unexpected.  Finally, when I was focused on her, she was making sure to do small things to stimulate me…nipples, ass, etc.  it is a small detail, but shows that she is actually treating you as a customer a not so one to just get done with.

We went to the main course and everything went as it should.  Safe and protected.  She stayed rock hard throughout.  All in all a great experience for a 100 pound, 30 minute encounter!

I will probably see her again and maybe longer next time.  Occasionally taking one for the team pays off.  I am glad my number was up.  I highly recommend Diana when you are tired of paying gold plated prices.

-Jeff

Offline Dakine333

Thanks for TOFTT Jeff! Glad to hear there is still quality for those prices.

Just checking did she top you? Do you know if she is versatile and can cum?

Thanks!

Offline Jonjfun25

Yes.  She did.  Her ad says versatile but we never discussed this.  And since this was just 30 minutes, I also had no expectations of cum.  However, I don’t think there would be any issues there.