Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slender Thai Kiaya- Queensway  (Read 2309 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6721755) (5 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline puntlilly

External Link/Members Only+ -

Basment flat, small bedroom with a big mirror at the end of the bed.
Shower is clean and very specious, enought space for some action if that’s your thing.

Price : £100/ 30min or £150 / 1H

Comms : not very good, i sent a message on whatsapp asking if she was available, she replied yes right away and when i tried to confirm the time, she went silent for 20min.
When she finally answered, we agreed on a different time and again, she took sometime 10min to answer simple request, like full address etc.

The girl : she is sexy, as the pictures on her profile shows, i thought she is a bit taller than i thought, very slim, big fake boobs, shaved pussy. She was very sleepy and i could tell by her breath than she just ate thai food, not pleasant.

The action : after my shower i joined her in the bedroom, she went on her knees and started an « okay » OWO for 2 minutes.
She asked me to go on the bed and she grabbed a condom. No no no darling, sorry, i am here for the blowjob.
I asked her to suck me again, i also asked her to suck on my balls. So i enjoyed some OWO for 3 more minutes, i tried to kiss her but she did not like it, i only managed one little smak on the lips and then she turned her head away.
She grabbed the condom again, and i asked her for some rimming before that ( agreed by text before meeting) she rolled her eyes and gave me a 20 seconds lick before grabbing the condom again.
So i fucked her, in cowgirl and then in doggy.
I could tell by her face that i was hurting her, even though i am average in size.
I don’t really like anal but to push the joke, i asked her if it was okay to fuck her ass, since it is one of her services but of course, she said i was too big for her.
I was going to cum soon so i ask her to cum in her mouth, also agreed by text before meeting, but she said no, she ate just before the meeting so this would make her vomit.
I came in the bag, i had 10 minutes left but she did not offer either a massage nor a shower so i just grabbed my stuff and i left.

I would not recommend her and i will not return of course.
She managed to have 2 positive reviews before me so maybe i was just not her type or maybe she was too tired but anyway, for me this is £100 wasted and a negative review.

Cheers

Offline Jayjay1

So she declined a lot of services and didn't seem to engage with you and you gave her a positive feedback?

I think this was an mistake as your last line was £100 wasted and negative review

Offline puntlilly

Sorry, this was a negative review of course.
Admin, could you modify it ?