Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Vanessa$ (Kensington W8)  (Read 674 times)

Offline Brompton

Been thinking about reacquainting myself with Vanessa, used to see her regularly until a couple of years ago (incall & out) couldn't find fault but then work took a downturn & I started to consider pricing & found some good Hungarians around the £100 mark to punt (the one bad one too, noted in my reviews)

Anyway I still look at Vanessa's profile at times External Link/Members Only & think "she was good & shall I give her a go again & treat myself?"

Nowadays £170 an hour & silly outcall pricing (never used to be that high) has put me off. I know she quotes her age as 40, definitely higher but used to be a very good GFE, great oral, fit & very friendly.

So as good as her AW fb is I would prefer an update from UKP members with experience of late if anyone has? One review this February by MoneyD who says he's a regular of 2 years but has never fucked her but had a few fingers in, will go all the way when he has time.....ok, so that aside any latest vibes fellas? Thanks.

Offline The_Don

Been thinking about reacquainting myself with Vanessa, used to see her regularly until a couple of years ago (incall & out) couldn't find fault but then work took a downturn & I started to consider pricing & found some good Hungarians around the £100 mark to punt (the one bad one too, noted in my reviews)

Anyway I still look at Vanessa's profile at times External Link/Members Only & think "she was good & shall I give her a go again & treat myself?"

Nowadays £170 an hour & silly outcall pricing (never used to be that high) has put me off. I know she quotes her age as 40, definitely higher but used to be a very good GFE, great oral, fit & very friendly.

So as good as her AW fb is I would prefer an update from UKP members with experience of late if anyone has? One review this February by MoneyD who says he's a regular of 2 years but has never fucked her but had a few fingers in, will go all the way when he has time.....ok, so that aside any latest vibes fellas? Thanks.

Does spending £170 P/H on this W/G offer you true VFM?

Or would you consider 2 punts for the same amount with different W/G

There no correlation, between price and quality, when it comes to W/G (IMO). I've punted a few (W/G) priced @ £180+ PH that were far worse than some £60 P/H in terms of service and attitude. Beauty is very subjective and ranks lower than service and attitude when I punt. So, its down to what a punter considers true VFM

I said before, it up to the W/G what price she set/charges. Some punters will pay, others will not and move on.

I've punted W/G that held solid, to there P/H or 30 min rates for several years (some well reviewed) and a few listed here

Offline Brompton

Yep that was my quandary, she is seriously fit although been a while since I saw her but she put out a great GFE, suppose we all remember the good punts & at the time I was a regular.

The old pound notes not that easy nowadays to come by for me (yeah I know poor me) & yes given the choice if I had to make a decision now I'd go for a Hungarian punt that I know & is very good value for a £100 a go. Not far away at that rate as two encounters versus one!

I have recently paid out for 1.5 hours I just reviewed at £160 but I was in need of a leisurely punt & got my monies worth, as good as Vanessa was I could guarantee once the hour was up as she was expert at timing, fucked her, wash & brush up & out the door. Suppose looking at all her AW feedback (& ones that don't do fb) she is of the philosophy of "next please!"