Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS- Black/Ebony recommendations  (Read 1900 times)

Offline XkingstuX

Hi all,
First post ,forgive me if this is in the wrong place. Have already tried searching for the subject.
Meet a couple of trans women in the past both not great. Turned out they were move TV than Trans
Seems like a great community for reviews. I shall be sure to review.
Anyways
I’m currently looking for black/ebony trans women. Preferably top and preferably well endowed.
Does anybody have any suggestions, girls they recommend.

Found this cutie on Grindr but she linked me to a suspicious looking websight.
External Link/Members Only
Think she is new to the game. Wanted half deposit up front via bank transfer 🤨

Any recommendations would be great
Thanks

Stu

Offline roger_weekly

Search for Erica on Birchplace

Offline decadence

Luly Brazil and Tabatha are your best choice. Not sure if Luly is currently in London though
That's Tabata: External Link/Members Only

There's a few more, but I can't remember off the top of my head. Just search around on here and you'll find some :)

Offline Sebstyles7

Your Grindr girl likes bareback so that’s an avoid

Offline Priuum

Luly Brazil and Tabatha are your best choice. Not sure if Luly is currently in London though

There's a few more, but I can't remember off the top of my head. Just search around on here and you'll find some :)
Tabata is a lovely person who speaks great english. Last time I saw her it was a pretty awful flat of West Kensington. I feel she is tired of the scort business

Offline specialedition28

There's a girl called Anaconda on BP...not tried her yet but have seen mixed reviews:

Or try Stella Lima: External Link/Members Only

Offline Shel1234

Hi all,
First post ,forgive me if this is in the wrong place. Have already tried searching for the subject.
Meet a couple of trans women in the past both not great. Turned out they were move TV than Trans
Seems like a great community for reviews. I shall be sure to review.
Anyways
I’m currently looking for black/ebony trans women. Preferably top and preferably well endowed.
Does anybody have any suggestions, girls they recommend.

Found this cutie on Grindr but she linked me to a suspicious looking websight.
Think she is new to the game. Wanted half deposit up front via bank transfer 🤨

Any recommendations would be great
Thanks

Stu

I’ve seen this girl on Fabswingers. She popped up to me and asked me to “breed” her ( which I assume is cum in ass) and when I aired her message she blocked me.

She had “ breed me” all over her profile. So if I were you, I’d stay away from that one.

Offline foobarbaz

I can second on Luly, she is great, I've never reviewed her because I met her in private. Her english is perfect and fluent and she is a very well mannered and passionate host. She is very well endowed and has a quite lean and toned body but do not expect a slim one. Last but not least, privately is more bottom but I presume professionally she is versatile so you should have no issues with that. Oh and she is a great kisser is that's your thing.

You can find some explicit content on her twitter here External Link/Members Only and there is also this 30+ minutes video of a live chat performance External Link/Members Only

I hope it helps.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 06:14:05 pm by foobarbaz »

Offline britman

Saw Tabata several years ago. Very professional - warm friendly. Sex was good too. Recommended.