Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Good role-playing with PSE services?  (Read 1667 times)

Online s8ds8ck

I’m after some recommendations that meet the following criteria:

1. Good at role-play - and understanding a brief in English
2. Offers DFK, 2 hole fingering, A, OWO, WS giving (bonus receiving)

The scenario i have leads me to two pops, and i think 90 mins rather than 60.
Max outlay is £400 - and ideally zone 1/2 - but willing to travel. Incall only…

Some i’ve considered to now;
xxxDaisy - no response yet to AW message
classycathy21 - just added to HL today and sounds great but location is not ideal.
Lolawild - might be too intense for me?
Sarah Taylor (Surrey Sarah) - location is an issue and does she do WS?

who else might i consider?

Offline MCullen71

May not be much help but out of your list:

Lola - she is full on but really good, though no reason to be intimidated at all.  Nice girl.  You'll need to get her as Alex at Maxes now.  Not sure about role plays if you want something scripty, but she definitely takes direction well.
xxxDaisy - was on a long break so may not have been checking in.  Not sure about incalls.  Have only ever seen her outcall (though I believe she did a limited period of incalls in the past). 
ClassyCathy - not seen, but definitely very much planning to!

Good luck

Offline hendrix

Hmm the only other names I'm aware of that would be great for this (based on my experiences) are outcall only (MissKDD) or way over budget (Alexxa Vice)

Online s8ds8ck

thanks for the feedback gents - have messaged Cathy too so let’s see if either respond.

My previous go-tos for such scenarios were Kelly May (awesome) and Platinum Cindy (obvs minus the A) - both sadly not working ATM.

Will keep Lola in mind though

Online s8ds8ck

just thought - HSG worth a shout here?

Offline hendrix

just thought - HSG worth a shout here?

Maybe...I don't recall any reviews mentioning her watersports limits.. I guess KandyFun could be another one based on the reviews, but I haven't seen her.

Online s8ds8ck

well just to draw this to a close…
Kandyfun was fun - but not what i was looking for.
Struck out on availability with both cathy and daisy.

Just hooked up with KDD though - the extra admin/cost of the outcall was in the end immaterial. She delivered on pretty much every aspect of what I was after, with a couple of unplanned and memorable surprises.

Review will follow as and when I can collect my thoughts!

Offline Clarence Boddicker

I love role-play and my favorite two for this service would have to be Daisy and Whiteswan

Offline hendrix

well just to draw this to a close…
Kandyfun was fun - but not what i was looking for.
Struck out on availability with both cathy and daisy.

Just hooked up with KDD though - the extra admin/cost of the outcall was in the end immaterial. She delivered on pretty much every aspect of what I was after, with a couple of unplanned and memorable surprises.

Review will follow as and when I can collect my thoughts!

:thumbsup: glad it worked out. Can't say I'm surprised, KDD still sets *the* professional benchmark imo :cool: