Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: funny AdultWork flirts and your responses  (Read 862 times)

Offline baranabus96

Not sure if there's a similar thread going but thought i'd start one in case there wasn't.

Had one from her External Link/Members Only which reads as follows:

"I just checked over your profile Mister and it's quiet appealing.

Now this is the only time I will beg your pardon and I truly mean that if I am am genuinely mistaken and you are not (as your profile led me to believe) a miserable WORM in dire need of my tuition.

Now IF you ARE a WORM or albeit even a Closet WORM then this Mistress awaits your immediate and undivided attention.

You have my permission to contact me."

I replied with an email titled "flirt reply from humble servant" and the actual email read "title was a joke, kindly fuck off".

I know dom WG's often type out some bullshit to attract slaves and cucks but her FAQ made me chuckle at how ridiculous it is.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
It's a standard pre-written text from AW. Service Providers choose from a limited list of "Flirts". They're all mostly crap.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 01:26:52 am by CatBBW »

Offline baranabus96

It's a standard pre-written text from AW. Service Providers choose from a limited list of "Flirts". They're all mostly crap.

I'd suspected as much but thought otherwise when I saw that this one had a spelling mistake in it. Mostly crap indeed.

Offline nigel4498

You can disable flirts on AW

Offline Trotter671

I've had a few in the past - mainly touting for webcamming and meets - I've just ignored them TBH (from girls not my cup of tea and miles away from me anyway)