Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXY ANGEL  (Read 1742 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Sexy eastern european poilsh woman who in looks and figure is comparable to koo stark (young version when she was in her 20's and 30's)
Size 8 firm figure, muffins on the small side but pert and delicious, nice rear end and sexy legs.. her age around early to mid 20's...
Wanted to stay 30 mins, got £ out of way, started with wholesome passionate dfk, then gave her extra to make it for 1 hour..
brilliant move!!

Took her into bathroom continued with dfk, got her to sit down and whipped out the my famous banana and she gorged my banana owo format, moved on to bed, licked her her body with intense dfk, and then on to some heavy dosage of mango licking and fingering, very tight indeed her mango.. then on with rubber and sex missionary for ages till i popped...
Round two i just laid spread eagle on bed and she just went to work on my big banana, heavy deep throat up down up down for endlessly for ages and in between gorging my nut sack, the best nut sack gorging and heavy passionate owo that I have ever had till i popped.. she charges extra for CIM, she jerked the banana juice out and then with her tongue licked the remainder juice off of my big banana..

Brilliant intense gfe.... great value for money...

ATTITUDE 10/10
GFE SERVICES 10/10
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 6.5/10
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

HornyByNature

Thanks, she looks pretty hot, and dfk is a must, so added onto my HL.

Ben4454

I have seen this girl and can vouch for accurate review.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 05:09:13 pm by Ben4454 »

Online The_Don

Offline thebastard

Thanks for the review! I see she's got Rimming (giving) on her likes list, can you confirm if she actually does that?

There's also a feedback on adultwork that says a different girl answered the door; is the girl you saw the one in the photos?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 11:21:15 pm by thebastard »

Offline king tarzan

Thanks for the review! I see she's got Rimming (giving) on her likes list, can you confirm if she actually does that?

There's also a feedback on adultwork that says a different girl answered the door; is the girl you saw the one in the photos?

I never have had rimming done or given, not my thing to do, i would not know if she does or not... just ask by call..
she is 100% woman in photos, the figure sexy legs, and the hair.... it is 100% her...
in my mind the photos and her in front of me 100% same lady so in my mind a BIG TICK SAYING YES!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac