Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helen & Liliya: Hot Collection: Earls Court: Positivish  (Read 1901 times)

Yeboahsleftfoot

Was let down by plan A so went to old faithful and organised to see these two sharpish via text, all done in 10 minutes.

They look good and the services menu suits my palette so off I trek to Earls Court to one of the few working flats I've not been to before, plenty of side street pay and display parking, easy walking distance from Earls Court tube.

Helen, 23, blonde, Russian from St Petersburgh, a big size 8, 5'8" plus heels, 34D [enhanced]. 24, 34 External Link/Members Only

Liliya, 21, brunette, Russian/Kazakhstan, slim size 8, 5'7', 34C [natural], 24, 34 External Link/Members Only

I pitch up bang on time and am greeted by Helen in a LBD and Liliya in a blue silky number, both around 6 feet tall in their heels, they look very much like the photos although Helen looks slightly bigger and Liliya slightly smaller. They are very good looking girls, you would double take if they passed you in the street, naked they look fucking awesome and feel great, all soft skin and voluptuousness [Helen] and tight bodied [Liliya]. They were playful, friendly and engaged from the off till I kissed them naked at the door as I left.

I open a bottle and we kiss, caress and drink, clothes start to come off, the kissing gets deeper, the groping gets harder until we are all naked on the bed and Helen is giving me a very nice blowjob after generously spraying my cock with disinfectant stuff which I bet tastes a good deal worse than my clean cock that was thoroughly showered shaved a couple of hours earlier. Anyway, as she's blowing me I'm snogging, groping and fingering Liliya.

I say get on top, she puts on a nodder with her mouth and rides me cowgirl as I snog and grope Helen. Liliya is as tight as Scrooge and after some variable speed grinding then banging her hard and fast I cum in the condom.

We clean up and lay on the bed, drinking, chatting and kissing, they stroke and suck me back to life and Helen jumps on for vigorous cowgirl, crouching cowgirl all the while I'm playing with her tits and arse and grabbing and snogging them both. She is tiring like a filly in the home straight and I'm still harder than a bookie's conscience, she suggests doggie, I get her positioned for maximum mirror coverage and smash away at her as Liliya alternates between standing on the bed giving my hands and mouth greedy access to her body and lying adjacent playing with herself.

I'm close and ask them to kneel on the rug by the mirrors and suck me to completion, they do and I shoot my muck over their tits and faces, this went down slightly less well than I anticipated from the CIF in both profiles as Helen put up a hand to staunch the flow after the first spurt, I removed it and carried on shooting.

So it's a positive for sure, the ish comes in because it was all a bit vanilla and because of the fucking disinfectant spray and hand up and because I'm a duo monger and expect exceptional like the Brazilians last week or Caroline & Zuza or Nicole & Rosie, these two were good, very good in fact, but not exceptional.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 01, 2016, 03:37:42 pm by Yeboahsleftfoot »

Offline Jonestown

Mhmm, thanks for the review, I really like the look of Lilly's, how does she compare in the flesh to her photos on the website ?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Mhmm, thanks for the review, I really like the look of Lilly's, how does she compare in the flesh to her photos on the website ?

Liliya looks exactly like the photos, possibly slimmer in the flesh, bar a little acne on her face, a tight little body and great attitude made up for that.

Offline peter purves

Is she really from Khazakstan in your opinion? I am not so sure looking at the pictures if I had to take an estimated guess.

Glad you had a postiv-issssh punt

Cheers!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Yeboahsleftfoot

Is she really from Khazakstan in your opinion? I am not so sure looking at the pictures if I had to take an estimated guess.

Glad you had a postiv-issssh punt

Cheers!!

Reckon so Peter, she has that Far Eastern look....

Offline stuart.

Was Liliya ok with CIF? did she take it well?
im planning 2 see her  :) appreciate any help thanks

Yeboahsleftfoot

Was Liliya ok with CIF? did she take it well?
im planning 2 see her  :) appreciate any help thanks

She was ok with it, wouldn't say she took it enthusiastically though, no open mouthed, open eyed lapping it up, more took a couple of spurts without flinching.

Offline peter purves

Reckon so Peter, she has that Far Eastern look....

Interesting!! Not too many Kazaks around.

I can only recollect two (choosing to call themselves that) from the past. One was with an agency the other with a flat. I don't believe the latter was from there even if she advertised herself as such
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline nightwalker

Is there a different Liliya at Hot collection now?
Banned reason: 6+ years a member and no reviews
Banned by: 90125

Yeboahsleftfoot

Is there a different Liliya at Hot collection now?

No same one, new pictures I think....

Siders69

Hey Yeb - thanks for yet another duo mongering

Damn shame about the spray thingy - big turn off

The big problem I have with most duo's.....not that I have had one for a while....is that most fail to engage in any meaningful girl /girl action 

Which do you think from HC offer the best in this respect?

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hey Yeb - thanks for yet another duo mongering

Damn shame about the spray thingy - big turn off

The big problem I have with most duo's.....not that I have had one for a while....is that most fail to engage in any meaningful girl /girl action 

Which do you think from HC offer the best in this respect?

Nicole and any duo partner she works with, one of my favourite girls, loves a bit of lezza action....

Yeboahsleftfoot

Perfect - tvm

Sorry, meant Rosie, not Nicole who is away at the moment....