Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Asian full service Yami - Sutton SM1 TOFT avoid  (Read 671 times)

Offline Drika

Happened a few days ago. I was looking for something new and possible cheap... It was a complete disaster.

Found her in Vivastreet but adv not active anymore.
It was scrqped here: External Link/Members Only
Phone number for reference : 07928291424

When: a few days ago.
The girl: not the one in the photo, mid 40s and my vote would be 5/10

Phoned a few hours before the meet and arranged for the afternoon.
She sent a photo on what's app but wasn't her on arrival. The lady is a milf on her mid 40s. nice body but shitty punt.
Arrived at the postcode given and messaged her. She gave the door number and instructions how to get there.
Door opens and first surprise, she wasn't the one of the whatsapp photo. I Decided to stay.
Small apartment close to the station, tiny bedroom. I showered 30m before so didn't use the shower but doubt you can use it.

Handed over the cash and undressed.
She turned the lights off, room was very dark, and asked me to lay on the bed.
She started touching my mate with hand and put one of my hand on her boob, sort of blocking it with her arm. She seemed quite upset several time and was reaching out to my hand with her other hand to reposition it...
She didn't make any effort to smile or anything. I was touching her ass and tried to reach out to pussy. It was a no.
As she was quite shit with her hand and made me feel even uncomfortable ( too fast and pressure) I asked her to use her mouth.
She didn't seem happy but reached for the condom and started.
Sucking was actually nice, very powerful and i  enjoyed it.
 Unfortunately she decided it was time to stop a couple of minutes later. I asked to continue but she didn't listen and said something like fuck now.
I tried to reach for her pussy but again stopped and was told no touch.
At that point I wanted just to come and leave. I fucked her in mish a few min, came into the Dom.
Clean myself up, dressed and left, 20m total.

Definitely one of the worse  punt I ever had.
Not recommended at all

Offline markfin

I went to the same place and walked! Really unattractive

Offline penisilin

Perhaps I dodged a bullet there. Many thanks for the review