Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Butterfly Club - Anyone been?  (Read 4551 times)

Offline drwho

It's a swingers club, so no guarantee, but at the same time it's supposed to be 'Greedy Girls' night too.
Conditions of entry seem a bit fussy, but I've been accepted.

Lots of warnings on their site about being gentlemanly, dressing well, No means No, etc etc.
I wouldn't expect the club to be exactly like LMP, LAPC, Limelight etc, but  'Greedy Girls' for £35, 10pm-3am sounds alright to me.

It's near Wood Green, and affiliated to 'Ourplace 4 fun' at the same venue.
Anyone been?

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 06:23:30 pm by drwho »

Offline drwho

To reply to my own post, after visiting the other night:

This is what goes on:

Waiting
Walking
Watching
Wanking

(and drinking)
...but very little actual sex going on for those single males like myself.
A few glory hole rooms and bench areas to get it on for the lucky ones.

Interesting to put the experience behind me, but can't say it particularly floated my boat (in fact I didn't even bother wanking to completion)
Enjoyed seeing (and for a few seconds feeling) a couple of the ladies.
Maybe see it as a nightclub with benefits.

Had to find a punt the following day to drain the blue balls.

Offline davidgood

Doctor,

Thank you for TOTT and checking it out.

Your experience did not surprise me. Ourplace 4 Fun is know for not  allowing any paid girls on the premises. So you have to have a partner to trade with or be a handsome stud to experience any serious action there.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

Oops, should have been thanks for TOFTT

vt

...you have to have a partner to trade with...

Is that how these places work?? I'll let you ride my bike if I can have a go on yours?!?   :unknown:

Cheers to the OP for finding out there's nothing for most of us punters there!  :thumbsup:

Offline drwho

Funnily enough I couldn't see what was in it for the male partners of the birds there.
They all seemed to stick to their partners, rather than playing with other girls.
Typically they allowed 1 additional male to join them.

Half of these that I watched didn't see things through properly before one of them got uncomfortable and jacked it in though.

Having said all that, the experience seems to have left an impression on me. There were some very nice women therIe that I keep thinking about (Japanese, Thai, Latina, Indian, black) The fact that they were non paid gave it an additional fresson, but frustratingly at the time no actual sex for 95% of the guys (unless wanking counts)

vt

Funnily enough I couldn't see what was in it for the male partners of the birds there.
They all seemed to stick to their partners, rather than playing with other girls.
Typically they allowed 1 additional male to join them.

Half of these that I watched didn't see things through properly before one of them got uncomfortable and jacked it in though.

Having said all that, the experience seems to have left an impression on me. There were some very nice women therIe that I keep thinking about (Japanese, Thai, Latina, Indian, black) The fact that they were non paid gave it an additional fresson, but frustratingly at the time no actual sex for 95% of the guys (unless wanking counts)

Could you define the age, ethnicity, fitness, looks of the lucky 5%?

Offline drwho

White male, early- mid thirties, average from what I noticed of those that shared the best looking Indian latin and Japanese girls. In the glory holes everyone (potentially) got a look in (not necessarily for very long)but these were crowded and didn't particularly appeal to me.