Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hidden feedback?  (Read 738 times)

new2game

She looks great, was not available and had zero feedback. She came back today though now has hidden feedback. I'm wondering whether she did it by accident or whether she's stupid and she thought it would be useful. I doubt she got a bad review because she literally had 0 yesterday and just logged in today.

External Link/Members Only

Offline mr man

did u click on the "0" before today? it's possible she had abusive feedback rated as "neutral" which would still show as 0 feedback in the bracket?

new2game

did u click on the "0" before today? it's possible she had abusive feedback rated as "neutral" which would still show as 0 feedback in the bracket?

Yes I did click on it and it said there was no feedback, so I'm puzzled. Maybe she got a negative today or something?

Offline rockharders

If the FB is hidden, avoid.

Some people leave 'feedback only' which doesn't count as a positive, neutral or negative because its from an unconfirmed booking. Although its 0 in the ratings, there could well be something an unhappy punter left there. The fact that FB is hidden means this hoe has something to hide.

Offline berksboy

Yep rockharders is spot on , if she as hidden FB its not becuse she has lots of positive FB thats for sure. Some" feedback only" can be very negative.

new2game

Yep rockharders is spot on , if she as hidden FB its not becuse she has lots of positive FB thats for sure. Some" feedback only" can be very negative.

Yes and both of you have problems with reading.