Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 007 agency and Oriental Models agency - BAD BAD  (Read 811 times)

Online Richjimbo

I wanted to share a really frustrating and bad experience with these two agencies.   I have been trying to book via text (can't call due to travel) a time and place to meet one of their girls this week.

All i get back is abusive texts saying call, stop wasting time etc etc.  :diablo: :angry:

Their attitude is like they are doing me a favour.  So fed up with shit customer service from badly managed agencies.  The asian scene is really going down in London.  :bomb:

Offline jj28

for what its worth i never use agencys, come to think of it never tend to use ladys that have personal drivers either
go for the ones that make there own way i.e london transport or drive thereselves. much better punt more often than not
& no sergies phoning up 50 mins into an hour booking.....  :timeout:

Online Richjimbo

I'm not anti agency.  There are some good ones who can be helpful.  But also some that I avoid.  These two just got added to the list. 

Offline BanksRobin

When dealing with agencies I always call and arrange it. I can understand your frustration and I'm not defending them but who knows how many timewasters/dreamers they have to deal with. It is assumed, rightly or wrongly, that if you call then you are more serious. Is it really that difficult for you to make a call just to get it sorted?

Online Richjimbo

Hi,

That point of view is fair and I would agree. I usually do if I can.   I explained in my text that I was unable to call them due to travelling (and with a work colleague) so not able to call if I wanted to make a booking in time. 

What irritated me most was the text I received back.

In the end I booked through a different agency with no problems.

I will report back on my different exploits later this week.

Online Ozy84

Richjimbo they are run by same people, just like a sister agency.

I got exactly same bullshit txt back when i asked which girls were free at a particular time. Reply was rude and abrupt telling me they cant check akk girls and i should know who i wanted to book. Ask a question about services and there was no reply. Service gone downhill since these new whores have started dealing with phones. Also a side note in the past have called 007 and have heard children/babies in the background. Slightly worrying. Only use olinas or asian options now.

Offline mattharding

Phone them up and tell them that they've just lost you as a customer due to their shitty attitude over text, when you explained why you couldn't call.

Offline Jonestown

Also a side note in the past have called 007 and have heard children/babies in the background. Slightly worrying.

How is this worrying ?
The bookers are probably home workers, miles away from the action. I've phoned people like Baraccuda and the guy was clearly in the pub, other times I've phoned and the woman was out and about doing her shopping and had to find a quiet place to call me back from.

Not to defend the rudeness of some agencies, although they must get god knows how many texts a day, but very few if any of the girls are exclusive these days, they work for multiple agencies, so it's impossible for one agency to know who is available without phoning the girls up, so if you ask who is available at such and such a time, they just don't know.

Online Ozy84

How is this worrying ?
The bookers are probably home workers, miles away from the action. I've phoned people like Baraccuda and the guy was clearly in the pub, other times I've phoned and the woman was out and about doing her shopping and had to find a quiet place to call me back from.

Not to defend the rudeness of some agencies, although they must get god knows how many texts a day, but very few if any of the girls are exclusive these days, they work for multiple agencies, so it's impossible for one agency to know who is available without phoning the girls up, so if you ask who is available at such and such a time, they just don't know.

Doesn't quite work like that my friend when it comes to the asian agencies. All of the bookings go through to a central number which notifies the ither agencies of a booking otherwise the girls phones would be popping off multiple times during a booking which i have not particularly experienced. This must be common knowledge as the girls themselves have told me this.

The pub and going shopping is slightly different to hearing kids calling out for mummy in the background while your asking whether so and so takes it up the arse, can get into a school uniform and prepare to take my weeks worth down her throat. Just my views, not saying im right or wrong.

Offline Jonestown

Doesn't quite work like that my friend when it comes to the asian agencies. All of the bookings go through to a central number which notifies the ither agencies of a booking otherwise the girls phones would be popping off multiple times during a booking which i have not particularly experienced. This must be common knowledge as the girls themselves have told me this.

The pub and going shopping is slightly different to hearing kids calling out for mummy in the background while your asking whether so and so takes it up the arse, can get into a school uniform and prepare to take my weeks worth down her throat. Just my views, not saying im right or wrong.

Ah, you like to talk dirty to the booker, now I see the problem.

Online Ozy84

Ah, you like to talk dirty to the booker, now I see the problem.
I gave examples of what a scenario could be. Now if your the sort that likes to get it on with the mrs infront of the kids, or dont mind a blowjob with a baby in your arms then thats fine, each to their own. I would just find that slightly off putting.

If you read my orginal post properly i said my experience was that they became rude when i asked what girls were available at a certain given time. And asking to confirm what services a lady offers before handing over £150 imo isnt dirty talk or unreasonable, is it?

I dont work for an agency so i wouldnt know!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 08:38:52 am by Ozy84 »