Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The last one if 2014  (Read 545 times)

Offline Bring me sunshine

Although not a regular punter , and yes new here before someone says " you can't be real you gave no reviews posted" etc etc , for some reason on the last day or 2 before Xmas I usually visit someone whilst on my shopping day , whicj in itself is weird as I am usually a book a hotel and get one in for a 3 hour stint in my room , anyway waffle over .
In 2012 it was Rio lee , and in 2013 it was Zahra from maxes , both proved to be wise choices and although zahras room was just about big enough for her huge tits to fit in it did the job.

So question is fir 2014 who to go with , I am struggling on maxes tbh as nobody really grabbing me so to speak , of course adultwork provides plenty of choice Lia , Jenna , platinum cindy are all on 2015 list and even if they were around ( I've not checked) then I wouldn't book as my preferred choice is the longer session in a hotel of my choice.  Anyone with a good agency suggestion  who offer a good selection of big titted girls who will be around pre Xmas daytime .
Cheers all and merry Xmas