Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: List of post-op trans who advert on AdultWork as female  (Read 216797 times)

Offline pumps

Ha you sure mate?I've fucked this one  :D

You've fucked a few I think look like trannys   :lol:

Offline pumps

Thanks Pumps, all blacklisted  :lol:
Anyway I need to ask you the probality you think these prossies can be post op. Not sure if you are guessing or what. For example, I know Gina Snake, never met as WG before, but I know her because she used to work at my favourite pub in Central London few years ago. She always looked female born to me. She just has an ugly face.

Well you can never be 100% sure. Just going on the odds  of the pictures and anyone's personal experience.
No tranny will admit to anyone they were born a male.

On gina snake she was so ugly I thought I'd chuck her into the mix anyway, it can be debatable.

Online collector

I am not sure anymore. Just saw a video of her on facebook and her voice sounds like a tranny  :lol:
but before I never though she could be.

Offline pumps

Sometimes we need to step outside the box...and not just label a girl as ugly or mannish.

What's the reason behind it?

You all know the saying.....if it looks like shit, feels like shit and it smells like shit...then you don't actually have to eat it to know it's shit.   ;)

Deviant

This is grim.  :vomit:

I have been with women who look more masculine then some of the "women" listed here.

This is also why I never see women with fake tits! Natural boobs everytime. Also why I avoid Brazilians and south Americans as a whole. You never can tell with those girls.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 07:34:11 pm by Deviant »

Online collector

I am not expert like Pumps but I have few suspects about some WGs. I could contribute starting to post but I admit I can not be sure.
External Link/Members Only

Offline claretandblue

You've fucked a few I think look like trannys   :lol:
You are the expert on this subject  :hi:
Of my reviews the only one who could be I reckon is the butch taller one of the "blondies", it did cross my mind briefly

Of the others I really don't think so, if you think otherwise don't be coy and name names!you know I won't do a doobes in you  :D

Offline pumps

I am not expert like Pumps but I have few suspects about some WGs. I could contribute starting to post but I admit I can not be sure.

Not entirely sure need more pic's.

Offline pumps

PUMPS...what's your verdict on this one?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've always thought this was a TS, Brazilians don't hide their faces unless they're ugly.

Offline pumps

You are the expert on this subject  :hi:
Of my reviews the only one who could be I reckon is the butch taller one of the "blondies", it did cross my mind briefly

Of the others I really don't think so, if you think otherwise don't be coy and name names!you know I won't do a doobes in you  :D

Who's that then ? lol

Offline Cunning Punt

Been with Gorgeous Lovely Babe, formerly known as Precious Teen Babe, and while she's fairly inert and passive, she's definitely not TS.
Her tits aren't even fake.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 11:46:25 am by Cunning Punt »

Offline pumps

Offline lewishamguy

Having seen her I couldn't agree with you this time I'm afraid .The only difference is her boobs were natural,  small when I saw her. ;)

Offline Cunning Punt

pictures and pg are awfully dodgy. the features are there.

On another note Who thinks this romanian is all woman?

That is the private gallery of which profile?

These are the publicly viewable pictures on the profile you mentioned External Link/Members Only
now called Gorgeous Lovely Babe.
Hidden Image/Members Only

They are accurate pics of girl who I and others have seen - and that's a girl. Whether it's the girl one will meet now, who knows.

The rest of your calls, I would agree with.

Offline pumps

Having seen her I couldn't agree with you this time I'm afraid .The only difference is her boobs were natural,  small when I saw her. ;)

We I've shown you the pictures I've seen.

That is the private gallery of which profile?

These are the publicly viewable pictures on the profile you mentioned External Link/Members Only
now called Gorgeous Lovely Babe.

They are accurate pics of girl who I and others have seen - and that's a girl. Whether it's the girl one will meet now, who knows.

The rest of your calls, I would agree with.

Well we can't agree on everything, that's great thing about being adults we can agree to disagree.

TheNewSeeker

Howeve there are plenty of reasons for not seing her and other members of her group and it's not having a manmade snatch. Not terribly convinced by Pumps' TV detection algorithm.

:timeout:

Offline pumps

Whose who?  You have lost me!

Yeah sorry, I think I got my wires crossed with what you said mate  :drinks:

Offline pumps

Howeve there are plenty of reasons for not seing her and other members of her group and it's not having a manmade snatch. Not terribly convinced by Pumps' TV detection algorithm.

:timeout:

I'm not claiming to be the judge, jury and executioner purely my opinion. All based on pictures that look iffy as hell and my field experience than I've not documented on ukp,  :-/ As you may know by my posts on UKP I'm largely into big booty....so the natural first port of call are Latin women.....which leads to this mess..... :thumbsdown:

Offline pumps

Pumps did you miss this two? :music:

Not particually searching for them, just what ever I come across when doing my daily AW trawl lol.

I think the First link has been posted in here already, or several times all over the forums.

The second one I've never seen before lol

Offline claretandblue

Not particually searching for them, just what ever I come across when doing my daily AW trawl lol.

I think the First link has been posted in here already, or several times all over the forums.

The second one I've never seen before lol
Seen both these mentioned before,Danielle looks appalling!  :D

Offline pumps

Seen both these mentioned before,Danielle looks appalling!  :D

She managed to get 2 positive reviews. must be doing something right... lol

Offline claretandblue

She managed to get 2 positive reviews. must be doing something right... lol
Just reading denhamhoop's review, apparently she is "a natural" :scare:

Offline Cuntminion

Just reading denhamhoop's review, apparently she is "a natural" :scare:

Reading Anthony's review

Negatives
Not shaven
Relies on lube too much

Offline pumps

Can someone explain to me, why I'm wrong in posting this one

Offline lewishamguy

Nah..you're right pumps. Good spot. :sarcastic:

Offline jofrenchy69

Its  a fucking mess, if your a ts "post or pre-op" you should have to state on your aw page. Having been duped by one i was pissed off not by the fact i fucked one but by the fact she/he didn't have the decency to tell me what they where. Even though i would never go with a guy i would not have an issue with seeing a ts

100 % agree with you mate they should or maybe Adultwork should force them to mentioned they are post op!!!!

Offline jofrenchy69

Gina Snake??? no way she use to work for Annabelle in MK and for HOD...I thought this type of agency will never let them advertise as Female!!!
woooo
 :( :( :( :( :( :(

Offline jofrenchy69

Great work pumps! Dessie is off the grid in Kingston so i will be analysing these with interest! :hi:

yes nice one Pump you have help us a lot!!!!!

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline claretandblue

Been around for years and years almost certain she isn't post op, she certainly doesn't have a tight pussy  :D

Offline pumps

Been around for years and years almost certain she isn't post op, she certainly doesn't have a tight pussy  :D

Your pretty caught up on post op's  having tight pussys...why is that may I ask?

The pictures and videos don't  lie....she's literally built like a fella in every way possible.

Offline claretandblue

Your pretty caught up on post op's  having tight pussys...why is that may I ask?

The pictures and videos don't  lie....she's literally built like a fella in every way possible.
I am sure it was mentioned on here that a artificial pussy would be tight hence something that is often mentioned on post op profiles?

As for nikita I punted her once and really just think she is a short average to rough looking bird tbh

Offline pumps

I am sure it was mentioned on here that a artificial pussy would be tight hence something that is often mentioned on post op profiles?

As for nikita I punted her once and really just think she is a short average to rough looking bird tbh

Not in all cases....I've done a good few post op's  in my time.

Also have you watched her videos? She's there fucking her pussy and arse with big black elephant dicks. ..that  ain't going to remain tight after that

Offline pumps

skip through to the 4:20 mark where she starts putting huge things  inside her.... nothing will be tight after that lol

Also look at that physique......

Offline claretandblue

Not in all cases....I've done a good few post op's  in my time.

Also have you watched her videos? She's there fucking her pussy and arse with big black elephant dicks. ..that  ain't going to remain tight after that
I saw the one she did with that monty geezer, pse to the max!

Don't think I have done a doobes here though, she was in the news for benefit fraud a while back, I am sure if she was a post op something would have come out on the net about it

Offline pumps

I saw the one she did with that monty geezer, pse to the max!

Don't think I have done a doobes here though, she was in the news for benefit fraud a while back, I am sure if she was a post op something would have come out on the net about it

you've only done a doobes if you fight it and make excuses.

if you hold your hands up, its not too late to be saved..... :lol:

but seriously it's just my opinion based on the fact she's literally built like a fella in every dimension and the face  :( .

Its there for others to judge for themselves and make the final call as you have done.  :drinks:

Offline claretandblue

you've only done a doobes if you fight it and make excuses.

if you hold your hands up, its not too late to be saved..... :lol:

but seriously it's just my opinion based on the fact she's literally built like a fella in every dimension and the face  :( .

Its there for others to judge for themselves and make the final call as you have done.  :drinks:
Indeed I am still looking to tick off the knowingly doing a post op box, dessie still looks the best bet

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only I am 90% sure about this one

the only way is to take her up on 'period play' which is in her enjoys list. If she agrees then how can s\he have been a tranny?

brolin_76

TheNewSeeker

Title of this post should be

List of post-op trans who advert on AdultWork as female and ugly women who look like blokes.