Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork Feedback  (Read 4185 times)

Offline 3xtdmc

I'm not 100% sure how the feedback system works on AW...

For example, I have 3 lots of feedback, one of which was a negative. So my score was 1.

However I don't agree with the -ve, so today found out how to respond and complied my reasons etc. I noticed that there is a tick-box that you can check called "dispute rating". It has the following description:

Tick this box and this feedback will be discluded for your rating. Give full justification in the response box below

I checked this, and now my score is 2. How is this a good thing? Surely all the WGs that have a bad rating can tick the same thing and adjust their scores? Or am I understanding incorrectly?

I can see that the comments would still be there...

Also this particular girl that left me the feedback, I can't leave any feedback for her. Is there a time-limit on this? This was from March 13...

EDIT: Also, is discluded a word?!

Offline Qwerty

While on the subject, I've read in a couple of places that AW providers can leave notes on there about their clients, that other WGs can look at. Is this true? And if so, is there any way we can see what's been written?

Festisio

I checked this, and now my score is 2. How is this a good thing? Surely all the WGs that have a bad rating can tick the same thing and adjust their scores? Or am I understanding incorrectly?

I can see that the comments would still be there...

Also this particular girl that left me the feedback, I can't leave any feedback for her. Is there a time-limit on this? This was from March 13...

EDIT: Also, is discluded a word?!

When you dispute it do AW manually check a few things I wonder..?  There is only so much they can do and really they are never going to know which side is telling the truth.  A prossie on here (sofia) got malicious feedback removed by displuting it.

The system breaks down (more than it already is) if prossies can always get -ve feedback removed.  I'd be surprised if they could.

Think there is a 60 day time limit on feedback.  May be more or less but definitely exists.

While on the subject, I've read in a couple of places that AW providers can leave notes on there about their clients, that other WGs can look at. Is this true? And if so, is there any way we can see what's been written?

The only way to find out is to find a helpfull (verified by AW) prossie with an AW account that is "offering services".  If you message them via AW they will be able to read any notes about you, as well as see aliases.  There's one or two on here who have helped out curious punters in this way.

Toshiba

Dont bother with feedbacks, waste of time

Job done

Offline Jimmyredcab

Job done

zillion % spot on     :drinks: :drinks:

No phone number, no booking ---------------------- seemples.   

Client feedback is bollocks.

Mara

It is true and the AW notes system has been discussed on here  before, I wouldn't worry too much about it. To my knowledge lots of WG's don't take them serious. I only look at them if they are red which means dangerous and use them  myself in more severe cases of time wasting like endless and persistent email ping pong, and I mean endless, not talking about emails regarding double checking my services or availability.

Offline smiths

Job done

Spot on, any WGs that require me to have feedback can go fuck themselves as i wont be bothering doing so.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Spot on, any WGs that require me to have feedback can go fuck themselves as i wont be bothering doing so.

What these punters don't realize is that WE are the boss, it is OUR money which we are free to spend as we see fit.

I don't need references to shag a pro$$ie.    :dash:

RandyF

Stopped leaving & wanting feedback years ago.  It's a massive footprint of your punting activities. Personally I just don't want that info publicly available, even if it's only tied to an AW username. Should someone find out your username, they have a record of every prossie you've ever boned.

With a feedback rating of 10, I've never had any prob getting a booking with a whore, whether it's a 40 for 30mins bird or some fussy South Kensington 'elite' wannabe.

The President

you didn't say what negative was and who from albeit you dipute it - pray tll  :P

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Stopped leaving & wanting feedback years ago.  It's a massive footprint of your punting activities. Personally I just don't want that info publicly available, even if it's only tied to an AW username. Should someone find out your username, they have a record of every prossie you've ever boned.

With a feedback rating of 10, I've never had any prob getting a booking with a whore, whether it's a 40 for 30mins bird or some fussy South Kensington 'elite' wannabe.

I don't yet have an AW account - next time I pass an internet cafe, which will be soon, I'll set one up - but Randy, please clarify this? Plainly the WGs you book are looking at your profile; so are you booking them through AW or just using your punting phone? I ask because if the former, isn't the information on your punts getting recorded regardless of the lack of feedback? Or does AW delete all records of anything that doesn't involve feedback?

Offline 3xtdmc

you didn't say what negative was and who from albeit you dipute it - pray tll  :P

Mine was from Horny Steph: External Link/Members Only

I was away from home with work, staying in a hotel. She replied to a reverse booking and we had decent communications. The day before I reduced my 90 minute booking to 60 mins, and she was fine with this. Very early the next day, I had to cancel as my boss arranged a late night work meal/meeting in the same hotel and I didn't want to risk the 2 mixing lol. The booking wasn't until late evening, 9 or 10 from memory

I gave her lots of notice, but she complained she'd had to arrange child-care and obviously decided to make her views clear. Shame as I would have re-arranged with her as she seemed decent...

I saw someone else the previous night, but unfortunately can't remember who, as this was a pretty decent punt!

LL

I can't be arsed with feedback - it's pointless as people often don't leave honest opinions following a shit punt for fear of revenge from the WG who may just lie and leaves a negative out of spite.

It's also a paper-trail of my deeds that I'd rather not have against my name in case my account was ever hacked (as someone else already mentioned)

Offline 3xtdmc

Well I have to agree, now I have a couple, that should be enough for those few WGs that require at least some!

RandyF

I don't yet have an AW account - next time I pass an internet cafe, which will be soon, I'll set one up - but Randy, please clarify this? Plainly the WGs you book are looking at your profile; so are you booking them through AW or just using your punting phone? I ask because if the former, isn't the information on your punts getting recorded regardless of the lack of feedback? Or does AW delete all records of anything that doesn't involve feedback?

I book through AW and punting phone, whichevers applicable. Well sure, no doubt emails & booking requests will be stored somewhere by AW, but those details wouldn't under any normal circumstances be publically available, whereas feedback is viewable by anyone and everyone at all times.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

those details wouldn't under any normal circumstances be publically available, whereas feedback is viewable by anyone and everyone at all times.

I scrubbed this post because I just realised that earlier you weren't referring to an account being hacked, just one neferious AW user knowing another user's AW nick and then looking at what details are available. That might clarify things for some people..
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 11:05:16 pm by Mr Farkyhars »

Online wristjob

Spot on.

My AW username was related to a username elsewhere which was distinctive and associated with me. I googled it one day and my AW comments came up and I wasn't happy but a  quick username change fixed it.

I also heard on another site that policed used reports and user data to turn up on clients doorsteps. Sure they probably can't prosecute but the intention is likely to embarrass you - best avoided.

Offline Jimmyredcab

I also heard on another site that policed used reports and user data to turn up on clients doorsteps. Sure they probably can't prosecute but the intention is likely to embarrass you - best avoided.

Hearsay evidence, I don't believe that for one minute.    :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

They may do that if they were investigating a murder ------- which is most unlikely.   

RandyF

Spot on.

My AW username was related to a username elsewhere which was distinctive and associated with me. I googled it one day and my AW comments came up and I wasn't happy but a  quick username change fixed it.

Amazing how often you see guys use AW usernames which are the same as their real life Twitter accounts or worse still Facebook.  Fire it into Google & and of course you get AW, FB, & Twitter all delivered in a nice little package.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Amazing how often you see guys use AW usernames which are the same as their real life Twitter accounts or worse still Facebook.  Fire it into Google & and of course you get AW, FB, & Twitter all delivered in a nice little package.

I use Jimmyredcab on every FORUM ----------------- but not on Adultwork, I prefer to remain anonymous on there.   :drinks:

James999

It can be, but then if you know how to use it then it can be very useful  :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

It can be, but then if you know how to use it then it can be very useful  :hi:

Not to me.

I don't need a reference to book a hotel or restaurant and I don't need feedback to shag a hooker ------ just the money.  :hi:

James999

Not to me.

I don't need a reference to book a hotel or restaurant and I don't need feedback to shag a hooker ------ just the money.  :hi:

Who said you need a reference to book a hooker ?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Who said you need a reference to book a hooker ?

I said --------------

" I don't need feedback to shag a hooker"

So far, I have never been refused through lack of feedback --------which proves it is not essential.   :hi:

James999

Jimmy, you seem to twist things so you can roll out your fave lines, no one said you need a reference to shag a hooker, I said feedback can be useful, and I do not mean as in a reference, you need to open your mind a little Jimmy instead of just seeing each post as an opportunity to roll out one of your sayings, perhaps slip in how you are lifetime premod or some other totally irrelevant fact  :crazy:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Jimmy, you seem to twist things so you can roll out your fave lines, no one said you need a reference to shag a hooker, I said feedback can be useful, and I do not mean as in a reference, you need to open your mind a little Jimmy instead of just seeing each post as an opportunity to roll out one of your sayings, perhaps slip in how you are lifetime premod or some other totally irrelevant fact  :crazy:

Did I mention that I am on lifetime pre-mod on %%%, must be Dementia setting in.    :hi:

dilettante

I don't yet have an AW account - next time I pass an internet cafe, which will be soon, I'll set one up ...
Think you might have trouble accessing AW from an IC, most have net nannying software on don't they?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Not in my experience, but I shall bear your warning in mind and pick the most downmarket iC I can..