Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poppy_Hampshire_XXXX  (Read 1152 times)

cyberstrider

Negative, Poppy_Hampshire_XXXX
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
This is a pimp running a knocking shop from her house.
I booked a morning session for 2.5 hours, all messages are replied to by 'Poppy' who makes the meet sound inviting. What I finished up with was a girl named Hayley who was contacted by 'Poppy', What you get is not what you see on AW profile,  I was given a newbie who smoked all the time, even during pumping her up. After offered me her private number and told me for an extra she'd do BB. I'm gonna get tested asap.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Derrick101

Thanks CS. Useful revue. Hope the tests are negative  :hi:

Offline ars.mav

Offline DrConners

Did you by chance get a 'flirt' from her on AW OP ?

Or did you find her profile through a search on AW ?

Cheers for the review too  :hi:

Offline Derrick101

Did you by chance get a 'flirt' from her on AW OP ?

Or did you find her profile through a search on AW ?

Cheers for the review too  :hi:

I got the 'flirt' DrC. Looks  like she's just moved up from Exeter ! Probably got sussed out there ! :unknown:

Offline nigel4498

Ha ha, I got a flirt too. Nice to feel wanted  :lol:

cyberstrider

Yep, I received a flirt and like a sausage I responded. Why oh why have I got balls for brains huh?

cyberstrider

I made a complaint to AW about the knocking shop, but so far Poppy's profile is still running, although virtually other girls are running the show with Poppy sitting back taking 50% of their takings, including fees and room rent.
There's a moral here somewhere when a girl gives you a flirt, I'm sure she really likes me, my money is secondary isn't it? Am I stupid or what. NO replies please, I know I am.

Offline DrConners

Yep, I received a flirt and like a sausage I responded. Why oh why have I got balls for brains huh?

I'll ignore your above post & respond to the one I've quoted - Don't beat yourself up, I got the flirt, politely responded but pretty much saw straight through it.

Flirts on AW normally just mean dusty phone syndrome & touting for business/false advertising.

Positive is now you know & you had the bollocks to post about it on here - Jobs a good-un my son!!  ;)  :thumbsup: