Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabriela @ Milton Keynes  (Read 1056 times)

Offline Jinx

External Link/Members Only

Had been wanting to see Gabriela for a year, finally got there.
Shown by maid to upstairs room on the right. I had to ask for a shower. No problem, a quick one and then back into the room. Gabriela quickly appeared. Boy, she is stunning. In her mid 20’s I would say, over 6 foot in her very high heels! Dressed all in black lingerie which matched her long dark hair. A bra of sorts, one that offers support to exposed and beautiful breasts, stockings and knickers that I was later to find out offered a split to her pussy. Gabriela was very welcoming with her kisses and touching. I was soon caressing and licking her lovely boobs and nipples. She took the bra off and there was little difference in shape or size when the support was gone. She has lovely sized boobs. Her body is exquisite, not an ounce of fat. She asked me what I wanted and I said I’d like her to blow me and let me cum in her mouth. “Sure”, she said. I am sorry that I cannot really tell you what her technique was like because it wasn’t long before I exploded in her mouth. To gently face fuck such a beautiful girl was awesome. She took all of my cum as I kept going, finally opening her mouth and letting my cum fall to the carpeted floor. She cleaned herself (and the carpet) and encouraged me to lie on the bed for a massage. We still had plenty of my 30 minutes left. I knew I wouldn’t be able to get a second pop off but I wanted to explore her perfect arse. This she allowed me to do and that’s when I spotted her lovely lips exposed through the knickers slit. I was soon kissing her very attractive lips and got my tongue in her sweet tasting pussy. Majestic. There was still time to have another play off her tits (I am generally a boob man). I asked her if she was able to lick her own nipples? “Of course”, she said. She showed me by taking her left breast to her mouth and then licking the nipple. My tongue soon joined in as we licked her nipple together and French kissed each other too. A particular love of mine.

She asked me to leave her a review on here, so if you are reading this Gabriela, here it is.
Do I recommend her? Would I return? Without doubt to both questions.

Jinx

Offline Boinky

You don't leave reviews on here for a WG's benefit you do it for ours.

This is a punters forum, not an advertising slot for your favourite new prossie. While reviews are appreciated here, you were given some constructive criticism on your last review. You would do well to take the hint and do some reading of other reviews and following the Wiki template, do's and dont's.

External Link/Members Only

Links
Prices charged including extras
Duration

etc, etc.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 09:28:03 pm by Boinky »

Offline Jinx

I shall review how I like thank you.
There is clearly a link to Gabriela, which states the 30 minute charge that I wrote of.

Jinx

Offline Boinky

The Wiki is there for a reason. Not just about writing reviews but also the ethos of the site.

If you choose to continue to write a load of fluffy shite and tout WG's at their behest you'll find your stay here rudely interrupted.

Offline Happyjose

There is clearly a link to Gabriela, which states the 30 minute charge that I wrote of.

Jinx

It's a useless review, with a total lack of objectivity, clearly written at the behest of the prostitute herself

Offline Boinky

And now it's not a review anymore......

Jinx you'd do well to take heed of Admins decision, READ the Wiki and other reviews. This is a punters site, not a prossie promoting one.

Next time might not work out so well for you.

Online scutty brown

Jinx

It would appear admin feels your review didn't hit the required standard, so time to think again,,,,,,,,

Offline Marvelous

She asked you to leave a review for her...

Ask her to do something for you without payment and lets see how accommodating she is :sarcastic:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Jinx

So like a puppy dog you leave a review at the request of a darling whom you've coveted for a year, and not for the benefit of other members whom you've been leeching off for the best part of 3 years? I also see that in the past you've encouraged other members to do reviews, presumably for your benefit.

You wanker.

Offline DrConners

So like a puppy dog you leave a review at the request of a darling whom you've coveted for a year, and not for the benefit of other members whom you've been leeching off for the best part of 3 years? I also see that in the past you've encouraged other members to do reviews, presumably for your benefit.

You wanker.

:lol:   :lol:   :lol:

Offline dudezilla

Fuck me matey...
I got my first review banned for less.
As the man says, read the fuckin wiki and give us a proper review.

Online scutty brown

I presume this is another of the Divine's parlours?
Is this the first time they've managed to plant a fake review here just by asking, rather than by paying for it?