Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eleynaa 69 - Southampton  (Read 1424 times)

RX8 Racer

Name: Eleynaa
Nationality: Romanian
Booking: 30 minutes incall
Price: £60

Appearance: Eleynaa is the girl in her profile pictures, about 5' 7" in height, long black hair, 34D breasts, 10 dress size. She has a tatoo on the back of her left shoulder too.

Communication: All comms were done via text on the day of the booking and all messages were quickly replied too so no problems there.

Location: House a few minutes walk from Southampton central train station, easy to locate, discrete with free parking on the street.

Services requested: FK, OWO, Protected sex in various positions.

The booking: When I got to her street she texted me her house number and upon arrival greeted me wearing only a black bra and pants which she looked pretty sexy in. Walked through to her room to sort paperwork but before handing it over I checked to make sure she did FK and OWO which she said she did.

Started with a little play and fondle with her breasts with FK before she went down and gave me OWO and her technique was pretty good too. She covered me next and I screwed her in doggy and mish before unloading in the rubber. Finished with a little chat before she gave me a kiss and hug and then said our goodbyes.

Her English was not to bad and she didn't appear to be clockwatching either despite the large clock on the wall but I wasn't that bothered about it. I did tell myself that I wouldn't see another Romanian but to be fair Eleynaa seemed much better than your typical Rom rip off BS service, mainly because of the fact that she delivered the services offered on her profile which doesn't appear to be common with most of these Roms. For £60, 30 minutes I'd say its value for money if your looking for a quick cum and dump, I'm glad I saw it through as I was abit sceptical beforehand about seeing a Rom again.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Zimbaman

Thanks for the review RX. I have to say... a braver man than me going for another rom. Having said that I've been fairly unlucky with some English girls if late so it's good to know there are some decent Roms out there.  :hi:

RX8 Racer

Thanks for the review RX. I have to say... a braver man than me going for another rom. Having said that I've been fairly unlucky with some English girls if late so it's good to know there are some decent Roms out there.  :hi:

Yeah thanks and no problem, glad to contribute to the board. I also found some reviews for her old profile so it seems I'm not the only one who who enjoyed her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=11085

Offline Jamboney

That's her old link. She had another profile after that but don't think she was ever reviewed when using that one.

Personally I think she looked better when she was blonde.

Offline DrConners

That's her old link. She had another profile after that but don't think she was ever reviewed when using that one.

Personally I think she looked better when she was blonde.

Agreed much hotter as a blonde, she's piled on a few pounds since I last saw her.

Thanks for the review RX - don't know if your deliberately leaving out facts but you've failed to mention the very noticeable botched surgical scar she has prominently on her abdomen ? It's not a touty review & before you start the old "UKP police" rant I'm not having a go & appreciate you've taken your own time to write this review up, just remember to mention things that might be of interest or concern to other punters - yeah ?

Having said that it didn't put me off fucking her  ;)

Cheers  :hi:

bigmanbigman

Rx theres like 4 roms who have done 2 plus years in the area  all similar if you like that type of wg.
Easy to see as always at top
Of search page as they update profiles every hour .

RX8 Racer

Agreed much hotter as a blonde, she's piled on a few pounds since I last saw her.

Thanks for the review RX - don't know if your deliberately leaving out facts but you've failed to mention the very noticeable botched surgical scar she has prominently on her abdomen ? It's not a touty review & before you start the old "UKP police" rant I'm not having a go & appreciate you've taken your own time to write this review up, just remember to mention things that might be of interest or concern to other punters - yeah ?

Having said that it didn't put me off fucking her  ;)

Cheers  :hi:

No problem and yes you make a good point with the scar, your right I should have mentioned it but I guess it just slipped from my mind.  :) Thanks for filling that in here.  :thumbsup:

RX8 Racer

Rx theres like 4 roms who have done 2 plus years in the area  all similar if you like that type of wg.
Easy to see as always at top
Of search page as they update profiles every hour .

Thanks will have to check them out, any particular ones you had in mind? Any chance of a link to start? In any case I will still be wary of the Roms as I've been caught out before. :)

bigmanbigman

Rx none are that good all near train station up the road. .

RX8 Racer

Rx none are that good all near train station up the road. .

Will bear that in mind. Maybe I'll do a TOFTT if theres one worth checking out.