Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maidstone Thai Massage  (Read 6612 times)

Offline TheBossMan

I will be down in Maidstone the week after next and was looking for a nice Thai Massage hopefully with some extras.

Has anyone got any solid recommendations? This place looks good a couple of attractive lady's by the looks of it. External Link/Members Only has anyone had the pleasure of attending this establishment?

Offline Monkeymike

Hi mate

The best one you can get on maidstone is Sabai Sabai who is just outside of Maidstone Dont get mistaken with J Sabai.
Sabai sabai does very good massage plus usual handjob and b2b. She also does a pamper offer with hj b2b and shower together
She does 4 hand with her daughter but thats strictly legit.
Sabai has a great body slim figure cute arse nice tits not too big and you cant tell she has had a baby.
She operates from a wooden cabin at the back of her house. There is free parking about 6 doors up in the leisure centre.

External Link/Members Only

Good luck the rest of Maidstone is quite sparse Dont bother with Rak thai or baan thai as nothing is on offer.

Offline TheBossMan

Thanks for the info Monkey Mike what prices does she charge for the extras? Also did she just give you the options when you arrived?

Thanks again

Offline King_Dong

Assuming that's her daughter with her in one of the pics then she's smoking hot. Any idea whether her daughter works alone and provides any extras Mike?

Offline Monkeymike

Hi Sabai charges the usual prices £40 per hour plus £20 for hj and £20 for b2b. The pamper massage is £90 - £100 for an hour. You will have to politely ask about extras.
As for her daughter she is training at college and i dont think she works alone.
Sabai said if you have a 4 hand you have to remain covered or keep your boxers on.

Bob987

Hi i went to rak thai not long ago and was offered extras hj was accepted for the usual £20 massage was fairly decent hj ok no showers there and on a busy street so not that discreet. What is sabi massage like cc swipes, accidental touching to hint that their might be extras or is it just a normal massage and you have to ask at the end? Thanks in advance

Offline King_Dong

Hi Sabai charges the usual prices £40 per hour plus £20 for hj and £20 for b2b. The pamper massage is £90 - £100 for an hour. You will have to politely ask about extras.
As for her daughter she is training at college and i dont think she works alone.
Sabai said if you have a 4 hand you have to remain covered or keep your boxers on.

I decided to take the plunge tonight and I have to say I wasn't impressed. I initially asked about extras and got some waffle about we'll see. Got down to the massage and time was getting on so I asked again and was told theres only 2 minutes left so theres no time. I persisted asking and again was getting some waffle, firstly she doesnt do extras then she doesnt do extras with new guys then she doesnt do extras with married guys (im not married). I kept persisting with "go on" and eventually she agreed to HR for £20 but no touching on her at all. It was the most half arse hand job I've ever had that I ended up finishing myself off. I paid £20 to have a wank.

As I was cleaning up I was talking a bit to her and it turns out theres 3 girls working from that place and the girl I saw only arrived a few weeks ago. Maybe if you see the boss/main girl you might get a decent service but if you get one of the staff then be prepared to be let down.

Offline Monkeymike

Hi i didnt know she had other girls working for her. Really sorry but ive only ever seen Sabai.

Offline TheBossMan

You usually find that the owners give a better service, and the help dosnt rly care as much.

Offline Monkeymike

I can recommend another one but only hj is available but she really knows how to work your groin area and anything tha gets in the way

Offline snipercat

spill the beans mike, always after new info in Maidstone area

Offline Monkeymike

Hi her name is Anna and works from home. The room is small and basic but her massage is sublime

External Link/Members Only

Offline uncle jessie

I decided to take the plunge tonight and I have to say I wasn't impressed. I initially asked about extras and got some waffle about we'll see. Got down to the massage and time was getting on so I asked again and was told theres only 2 minutes left so theres no time. I persisted asking and again was getting some waffle, firstly she doesnt do extras then she doesnt do extras with new guys then she doesnt do extras with married guys (im not married). I kept persisting with "go on" and eventually she agreed to HR for £20 but no touching on her at all. It was the most half arse hand job I've ever had that I ended up finishing myself off. I paid £20 to have a wank.

As I was cleaning up I was talking a bit to her and it turns out theres 3 girls working from that place and the girl I saw only arrived a few weeks ago. Maybe if you see the boss/main girl you might get a decent service but if you get one of the staff then be prepared to be let down.

I would be very surprised if there was 3 girls working from there,my guess is you saw sabai because I found her to be a bit cautious on the first visit so your prompt question about extras rang alarm bells .

Offline King_Dong

I would be very surprised if there was 3 girls working from there,my guess is you saw sabai because I found her to be a bit cautious on the first visit so your prompt question about extras rang alarm bells .

Looking at her pictures from her website I'm sure it wasn't Sabai I saw. The door was opened by one girl and I was led to the front room of the house where the girl I saw was waiting for me. And as I said, I asked her how long she'd been here and she said just a few weeks, that there was 2 other girls working from the hut in the garden and she had the room in the house.

GeorgeDaws

I actually went to see Sabai at weekend, and the girl I saw was called Lucky, and gave a really good massage, but no extras on offer. Whilst I did not ask (maybe I should) I had a massive hardon that she could see but did not offer any extras.

I had previously been to this place a few years ago and seen Sabai and had b2b and he, and Lucky even asked if I had been there before, so she knew I had so prob guessed I had had extras before.

Still, it was a great massage, just disappointed nothing more on offer. And there were others working there as I heard them moving around.

Offline TheBossMan

Anyone else had any luck, seems a bit hit and miss.

funboss1977

I went this week and initially got told the wrong door number so knocked on a door to be greeted by an old man!?!?!?

I wasn't impressed as was greeted by an older woman who took me through to what was a living room with a mattress on the floor

I was then left alone and a girl named Jenny came in, very nice looking but barely any chatting

Eventually I found out she works there and also Croydon and that there are 4 girls working there so it is quiet most the time

Was very reluctant towards anything really so no intention of visiting again tbh

Offline Titti Tatti

Just seen this. In August I visited thai orchard(?) In the Broadway.  Absolutely standard Thai offering 45 with he 20 (i think, it wascawhile Ago).  Only curios thing was greeted by pretty hot 30 yo asked if s he so the doing the massage? She was non comittal and showed me to the room up several floors. After undressed she returned bad gave a decent massAge with few hints but lots of pleasure groans from me. After 45 mins and then saidvexcuse me for one minute. A slightly younger and better looking girl took her place and negotiated the extra.

Not exceptional but if I'm passing again I would return, but wouldn't make a big diversion for.

Offline tyman

Anyone tried the pamper pack recently?

In the area this week and tempted

Offline tyman

Offline JamiePunter89

Oh sorry, didn’t spot that. Wonder what that includes. I have had the massage from the daughter... expensive as hell. She is amazing, but not great VFM.

Offline tyman

Did you get he from daughter?

How much did you pay?

Offline JamiePunter89

Yes and she has a fantastic body. I honesty can’t remember, but it was something ridiculous. I remember thinking with my dick and not my brain. I want to say at least £80