Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky Ryder - Bait and Switched  (Read 2577 times)

Theodore

On a lazy afternoon, I came across Vicky's profile: External Link/Members Only
I call her up, and she answers with a very convincing use of the English language; however, I'm convinced that whoever answers the phone, is not Vicky. I schedule a time at 19:00 PM, and requested her to be dressed as a secretary. ^^.

I get to the location, which is, a block of flats. By now, it was night. There were a couple of men hanging around outside the block of flat she was in. I had no idea what they were doing. Some of them were messing around with the buzzer, on the other block of flat and they were making childish and barbaric noises. They were dressed in hoodies, tracksuits and trainers. They just looked like bad news. I thought there'd be a possibility where I might get robbed, or something even worse. Thankfully, though, they did not interact with me. Even when I walked past them, it felt like I was invisible to them.

I called her, at exactly 18:55 PM. The call was directed to voicemail, where she was saying something at length in her own language. I then promptly received a text message, saying: "Oh no, you're here to early. Let me sort something out." Now, I had no clue what this meant. I genuinely thought she was hurrying to get ready for me.

Is calling her five minutes early whilst I'm outside, too early? I'd have to make my up to the door, sort out the money, possibly engage in some shitty small-talk and finally, take off my clothes. All of which, would at least take five minutes.

I finally get the room number, and make my way up. I knock on the door, and it looked like it opened by itself. But, it didn't. Standing behind the door was her: External Link/Members Only
Then, this one walks out of a room towards me: External Link/Members Only
I say: "Where's Vicky?" I'm told she's busy. No disrespect to these women, but, quite frankly, they are no match to Vicky. There was no way I was going to waste £70 on either of these two; who, I did not even find remotely attractive. I said I needed to make a call outside. They clearly got the message on what that meant.

Once I got outside, I received a text message from Vicky's number: "What happened?". I could not believe the audacity in sending this message. I replied back: "Fuck you", and made a cold and disappointed walk home.

johnnyboy61

All communications for the Hungarian Divas Group is handled centrally by a manager/maid. I think they operate out of a couple of flats at a time. You probably never actually exchanged texts with Vicky and she might not have even been working out of that flat. 

Offline The_Don

You probably never actually exchanged texts with Vicky.

This +1

Once I got outside, I received a text message from Vicky's number: "What happened?". I could not believe the audacity in sending this message. I replied back: "Fuck you", and made a cold and disappointed walk home.

I would have replied with, I was just there but you were not.I don't like having my time wasted. Good bye

Offline azrael

This +1

I would have replied with, I was just there but you were not.I don't like having my time wasted. Good bye

+1, wonder what happened to this group? Its the second bad post in a matter of days, shame really pissing away a good reputation

Offline JJJ

Sorry to hear of your bad experience.  Has mentioned above booking are done by a maid, I had a similar experience went I went to see Paris Lamour.  Used the same excuses.  On the bright side think you dodged a bullet

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44430.msg586406;topicseen

Offline justabloke

+1, wonder what happened to this group? Its the second bad post in a matter of days, shame really pissing away a good reputation

Before coming to this conclusion that they pissing away their reputation in a matter of days I would like to point out that Kendra is one of my favourite of the group and she has been working in New York for months now and according to the maid she will be back in September...so this is either a very old story or just malicious. I have also been greeted by other WG at the door when the girl I went to see wasn't exactly ready yet and how OP said he was 5 minutes early so it might have been a case of misunderstanding (those two from the links don't really speak English) and he might have just had to wait a few minutes (hence the "what happened" text). I know that happens sometimes. Call me fluffy or a white knight I never had a bad experience with them.  :hi:

Offline The_Don

I know that happens sometimes. Call me fluffy or a white knight I never had a bad experience with them.  :hi:

If you have the time, please do a review and share?

The more details we have (and reviews are a big part of that). Show how consistent a W/G can be over time, via punters experiences.

And its the W/G, that makes the difference at a punt (IMO) not the group there linked to. 
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 09:30:56 pm by The_Don »

Online Kerosene

I posted the neutral review of Claudia Fox, the other recent shadow on Divas. But I'd like to reiterate here that it was a positive punt that was spoilt by the WG insisting I shower after the punt (just timewasting as I saw it) so didn't merit a positive rating. I'll leave it for you to decide if that's a newbie WG error or not. If she sorts that out then I'd definitely consider another visit.

Offline justabloke

If you have the time, please do a review and share?

The more details we have (and reviews are a big part of that). Show how consistent a W/G can be over time, via punters experiences.

And its the W/G, that makes the difference at a punt (IMO) not the group there linked to.

I did a review on few of the Divas before but will do some on the duo with Vicky and Christy because that was just outstanding yumm :dance: as I mentioned above Kendra Morgan is in the definite top 3 and will sample Claudia Fox hopefully tomorrow (called today but was told that she isn't feeling well and taking the evening off) So, yes I will do it gents just give me a couple of days  :hi:

bod666

That review is either of a punt that happened a loonnnnggg time ago, or more likely is utter bollocks.

He got there at 18:55 and it was NIGHT? As in dark? So this was a punt in January/February that he only feels the need to write about now?

I suppose it may be true but my bs radar is twitching...

Offline justabloke

That review is either of a punt that happened a loonnnnggg time ago, or more likely is utter bollocks.

He got there at 18:55 and it was NIGHT? As in dark? So this was a punt in January/February that he only feels the need to write about now?

As I said Kendra (who was one of the supposed girls who opened the door) hadn't been around in a few months...so agreed! This guy first was talking about paying WG's in coins and after about a discharge from his penis. Can't wait 'till school starts again!
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 12:25:32 am by justabloke »

vw

You are right to twitch, have you read the non review posts ?

Offline dboy74

Good spot, bod666  :thumbsup:

I am sure Theodore will come back and explain fully to us  :rolleyes:

Offline dboy74

Also the English used in the review is a little odd at times.

Maybe Sergei was using Google Translate to make his review  :)

vw

Also the English used in the review is a little odd at times.

Maybe Sergei was using Google Translate to make his review  :)

Sorry I beg to differ, would Sergei really ask the following ?

Say I book a £60 session at the last minute. I've got £50 in notes and the rest are in pound coins. Would that still be acceptable? Would it be embarrassing? In all honesty, I'm not too concerned about embarrassment with the working girl because, she's meaningless to me; I'll only be in her company for half hour and then I'm gone forever, unless I decide to see her again.

Offline UK_T

I always wanted to see Vicky as she looks so sexy but the reviews about her being as responsive as a brick wall are a put off.

I still might go and see her my self and do a review however.