Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Kimmie - waste of time because high risk of B & S?  (Read 1930 times)

Offline Demistify

I have around £80 spare to go punting. I am split between the Amateur facials bukkake at the Private Club on Friday and going to see Kimmie. I love the look Thai women have. The problem is, many on here seem to have reported B & S. I particularly want her DT and A services which a switch, however attractive, may not offer.

The worst case scenario is the large Oriental woman who seems to have popped up at a lot of the Oriental establishments in the past, across the entire conurbation. She says she is from Taiwan and is, well, no oil painting.

Also, it seems a lot of the Birmingham parlours have gone - Pleasuredome, Libra, Aries. As TK seems to operate from a quasi-parlour type setup, is it safe from the interests of our friends in blue?

Online Brumbrum

I saw Thai kimmie around may or June and she was decent but quite mechanical compared to seeing her 2 years prior to it and felt she was forced in to it which gave me a negative effect. Very erotic though ie licking my nipples and stroking me down my body but the way she was doing it didn't feel natural to me and felt quite forced.

Offline Madone1

Seems like an easy one mate the private club wins Tyla Moore and the girls or some fat rough B&s.

Offline Demistify

Thanks lads, you've made my mind up.

Offline Midsman2014

Just confirm 100% it is Kimmie you will be seeing when you make the booking and it will be Kimmie...you don't get messed around if you do that...she is one of the best girls you can see and if you don't see her when you have the chance you are missing out.

Offline piercedtim

Last couple of times I've rung to try and book Thai Kimmie I've ended up seeing Sexy Minnie (or something like that) but I didn't insist on TK and both times it was a last minute type thing. Second time I saw SM I asked where TK was and when she'd be working next and she told me TK had stopped working. Whether or not that's true I don't know....after all, I am a bit of a catch so SM probably just wants to keep me all to herself  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline UK_T

Last couple of times I've rung to try and book Thai Kimmie I've ended up seeing Sexy Minnie (or something like that) but I didn't insist on TK and both times it was a last minute type thing. Second time I saw SM I asked where TK was and when she'd be working next and she told me TK had stopped working. Whether or not that's true I don't know....after all, I am a bit of a catch so SM probably just wants to keep me all to herself  :lol: :lol: :lol:

How long ago was this as Kimmie has some feedback from the 8th this month.

I was hoping to catch her again some time so would be a shame if she has quit (although not the end of the world either  :rolleyes: ).

I will probs drop a comment on your review also for sexy minnie, but I am curious how she looks in real life?

:hi: