Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 15 minutes  (Read 1454 times)

nten

I've always gone for 30 minute visits because I know an hour would be a waste of cash, basically want to come and go. I've thought a few times that 15 minutes would be fine, especially with girls I'm not fussed about personality wise but is the service worse? I've always thought that 30 minutes should guarantee a bit of quality but just recently that doesn't seem to be the case. Any one makes 15 minutes a regular thing, what's your experience?

Offline MilleMiglia

I could answer, but you'd say I was bragging!

Offline Zimbaman

I think there is a certain type of girl that offers 15 minutes. If you don't mind a conveyor type experience fine. But the type of girls that draw my eye generally don't offer 15 mins, or if they do it's practically the same price as a half hour so no point.

Offline Goldfinch

I generally go for 30 minutes at the Thai massage places,but the 15 minute option at roses retreat or sheridans is looking like a good alternative.

I basically shoot my load as soon as I'm touched-one of the hazards of suffering from PE. :cry:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've always thought that 30 minutes should guarantee a bit of quality

No guarantees in this game mate, doesn't matter how long you book for, if it's going to be crap it'll be crap for 15 mins or an hour. 15 mins is too short for me but if it works for you great.

I had one on my hot list until a review when a punter went for a 15 min CIM, as he was just finishing the next punter was knocking on the door. He had to leave by the back to avoid him, not on my hot list any more.     :vomit:

Autopunter

It's fine for me if it is just oral/CIM. Wouldn't take it if I wanted f/s, it's too little time. Plus no shower time, yetch.

Offline Romeo Sensini

Only done a 15 minute booking once. She would only do handjob or blowjob, no touching tits or anything. It was very clinical and not very arousing so unless the girl was super hot I wouldn't do 15 minutes again, I need longer to get warmed up.

Offline joe diddley

I generally go for 30 minutes this days (except in Soho walkups) as I find I come normally after about twenty-five minutes in the normal run of things, but can't manage a second pop for another hour, meaning that it has to be either half an hour or an hour and a half.

15 minutes is often too short an amount of time to get me over the line and while some girls are generous about turning 15 paid minutes into nearly half an hour, I don't think that this is a good strategy with those girls you would want to return to at another time. I imagine that they might get pissed off if you take the piss, so to speak. On the other hand there are also girls who reckon a 15 minute session is simply about making you pop as quickly as possibly and getting you out of the door (minus £50 or whatever). The 15 minute punt, in short, has attendant risks. Namely the risk of annoying the girl who thinks you are taking advantage, and the risk of getting the most cursory of services. On the other hand, if the girl offers a 15 minute appointment it can be a way in the first instance of getting a look at her and her level of commitment. I would generally only go for it once with any particular girl .. unless it's in the context of a Soho walkup where the rules are altogether very different.

nten

The thing is I'm lucky in that I have a great looking wife and we have great sex and regularly. It's just that I'm a collosal pervert who likes to occasionally fuck someone else no strings. I'm not after 'meeting of minds, two bodies as one's imaginary nonsense I just want to pound away because the wife doesn't want that but I do now and again.

I might do a toftt today and report back on the 15 mins experience. Bet it's shit but I'll try anyway.

Offline BP96

15 minutes is nowhere near as bad as some posters are making out. Quick pump n dump and the places around here include covered oral in that too.

Offline HarryZZ

Personally I often think 45 minutes is the ideal for me, 30mins is a bit too quick and an hour is too long, I'm happy to pay for an hour and leave early if that's necessary rather than feel under pressure to get finished and get out and it's usually better value for money £40-£70-£100 or similar for 15, 30 and 60 minutes, although like anything in life you don't need to worry about what other people are doing, if 15 minutes works for you you'd be stupid paying for longer.

Offline shagmore

couldn't cope with just 15mins, min I do is an hour. Like to make it last.

Offline Blackpool Rock

15 min is ideal for me as a taster session unless i've seen the girl before when I tend to book 30 min if I want more of a GFE etc.
Only seen a few Rom's but always for 15 min which was a wise move.
A lot of parlours and British Indi's don't offer 15 min slots and with an Indi I always think that despite advertising it they aren't happy doing it, had a couple cancel on me last minute presumably for a longer booking.

I've actually had 15 min bookings that have lasted 20-25 min and 30 min bookings that have lasted 10 min so doing the maths.......
Fuck it i'd do a 5 minute for £15 if I could find it  :music:

nten

So, I went into the field to put it to the test.

If you know Leicester you might know the place above McIndians and next to the betting shop on London Rd. There are always about 3-5 Romanian girls there and you're only ever going to get a in and out service. They advertise on Vivastreet and it's bait and switch as standard. I thought this would be a good place to try 15 minutes because I've had a few 30 minute meets there of varying quality but all the girls look good usually. So I went down there about 6 yesterday without phoning first and after a few rings on the doorbell a girl came down and asked who I wanted to see, I replied I didn't mind so she offered herself and another girl who was sat in her room, I went with her mate who was a bit more my type. About early twenties, big bum, nice face. We went off to her room and she asked me how long, I was tempted to say 30 but stuck to the mission and went with 15. £30 she said took it and stripped off telling me to do the same. I got on the bed and she grabbed my cock and got me hard, rubber on and a blow job of precisely 9 head bobs then she climbed on top. Her performance was great, loads of moaning and she gripped my hands to her tits. After some hard grinding she got off, at this point I was thinking, 'Is this the end?' but she got on her knees and told me to do her from behind. Now the funny thing was at this point I was the one doing the clock watching, we were on the third weird Romanian love song on her laptop. I through myself into it, really pushed in deep and got there.

As I was dressing I congratulated myself on getting the whole thing done in 11 minutes.

Did I enjoy it? Yes. Would I do it again? Maybe, If it was bait and switch and my tanks are full enough to get it done. Was it the best punt I've ever had? No, but fucking is like pizza, there's no such thing as a bad one.

Online Watts.E.Dunn

I think I've done one 30 min planned for excepting those disasters where the punt has ended before time etc !. But these days I like 1 hour meets especially with girls I've seen before after all you are interacting with another person and it does allow for a longer warm up time and at my age that's not a bad thing! I like a bit of cuddling and chat to help form a better connection and by and large it does work rather well.

Suppose each to his own sometimes the appeal of a 15 min pump 'n dump has its appeal especially if you've just seen some dolly bird in the street somewhere and it sets your mind on what you could do with her etc;) Problem is round our way Mid Anglia theirs no places where you can walk up its all pre arranged tho one of my locals can do short notice but i like seeing her for a GF experience and at that shes very good.

Offline mrdiamond77

Never had a 15 minute booking.  Have not had any 30 minute bookings for a long time either.  I much prefer 1 hour but everybody has a different approach.

Online Steely Dan

So, I went into the field to put it to the test.

If you know Leicester you might know the place above McIndians and next to the betting shop on London Rd. There are always about 3-5 Romanian girls there and you're only ever going to get a in and out service. They advertise on Vivastreet and it's bait and switch as standard. I thought this would be a good place to try 15 minutes because I've had a few 30 minute meets there of varying quality but all the girls look good usually. So I went down there about 6 yesterday without phoning first and after a few rings on the doorbell a girl came down and asked who I wanted to see, I replied I didn't mind so she offered herself and another girl who was sat in her room, I went with her mate who was a bit more my type. About early twenties, big bum, nice face. We went off to her room and she asked me how long, I was tempted to say 30 but stuck to the mission and went with 15. £30 she said took it and stripped off telling me to do the same. I got on the bed and she grabbed my cock and got me hard, rubber on and a blow job of precisely 9 head bobs then she climbed on top. Her performance was great, loads of moaning and she gripped my hands to her tits. After some hard grinding she got off, at this point I was thinking, 'Is this the end?' but she got on her knees and told me to do her from behind. Now the funny thing was at this point I was the one doing the clock watching, we were on the third weird Romanian love song on her laptop. I through myself into it, really pushed in deep and got there.

As I was dressing I congratulated myself on getting the whole thing done in 11 minutes.

Did I enjoy it? Yes. Would I do it again? Maybe, If it was bait and switch and my tanks are full enough to get it done. Was it the best punt I've ever had? No, but fucking is like pizza, there's no such thing as a bad one.
Sounds good.  Link?  Did you post a review?

JV547845

I realised I could do 15 minutes pretty easily after checking my watch after some 30 minute bookings ended half way through.  I've had a great 20 minute duo but I think to actually book a quickie, you're going to have to get lucky at the last minute for a WG near you to accept your 15 minute booking.

Offline guns

15 minutes nowadays is the best value for me . Can't be arsed with any small talk or lovey dovey stuff . Definitely enough time for some foreplay and a good fuck .
Best value in my opinion .

Offline JamesKW

I have done 15 min slots in SOHO when money is tight,but I find that I generally need a bit longer.Probably fine for BJ service only.

Offline AllenTheMan

I've done a few 15 minutes, it's a very mechanical pump and dump situation. With 30 minutes you at least get a hello!