Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trying with WG 1st then trying to get into home life..  (Read 1389 times)

mrpeterman

So apoligies if covered but was driving or not down M6 today and as we were stationary around J10 got me thinking a few punts I had at the hotels by J10

Then I recalled when in civvies street it was always 69 or girl on her back with me eating her count out, only with working girls did I get them facesitting either facing or reverse facing me, then it was getting that move into my home action

To limited success...wtf was the response eat me out the normal way my partner would say, yet I found it easier with a new partner to suggest it off the bat.

Same with titwanking it was always girl on her back pushing tits together yet whores would be on knees wanking sucking titty fucking, and again transferring it to home was difficult, but less so when with a new partner

Now blowjobs girls on there knees with me on sofa sitting, but working girls head over side of bed throat fucking them, not had any joy at home with that!!!

Anyone else did things with whores first then tried to transfer it to home with success???

Offline threechilliman

To answer the question, yes. Amongst other things CIM was a definite no go for 20 odd years, now no issue at all.

Punter115

That’s why I see whores as I can’t get fuck all at home....simple as that!

Offline Gustav Klimt

+1

Offline Bruce Banner

can’t get fuck all at home...
+ another 1

If you can make the transfer then - good for you! :)
Just remember not to pull out a wad of cash after the hour is up!  :sarcastic:

Offline webpunter

And don't keep looking at your watch - thinking that the clock is ticking 

Just remember not to pull out a wad of cash after the hour is up!  :sarcastic:

mrpeterman

Should clarify I'm now single so partner at home, so whores only, but when/if do get another partner (I'm not looking for one) then that's where the pros sue tricks are requested as a norm rather than a evolving relationship sexual practices

Offline shagmore

Second that, very limited offerings at home, there is only so much walking one can do before one has to plunder a WG

Offline Brokenshed

Had absolutely no luck bringing home New tricks.
But fair play to the wife, she didn't sign up for threeomes or water sports

mrpeterman

Or fisting or 6 day loads over her face, or snowballing, or .....

Offline pewpewpew

Never tried it with a WG, but have found that financial domination seems to always creep into my relationships