Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A warning for Grandad's seeing young WGs  (Read 5822 times)

Offline santiago2

Hi there fellow Grandad's, iv'e been enjoying reading the thread on Grandad's and younger WGs, iv'e been seeing a girl in her mid 20s about once a month for over a year now, but we've fallen out recently and i'm now seeing a nice friendly girl turned into a nasty prossie.

Im a daytime punter, but she's a night person, but we had an agreement that if she had to be around in the day she would text me and offer me a meet, which worked quite well, so a couple of months ago she had text me offering me the next day at midday, which i gladly agreed too, i got to the corner of her road a couple of minutes before and text her was it ok to come, she came back with can you give me 10mins, not too happy but i had to go along with it, i got to the front door of a house with bedsits rung her bell expecting her to answer, but a rather well built guy opens the door, bit of a surprise, i go in and tap her door and he goes out the front door, she welcomes me in in her usual happy way, i say's some big guy just let me in, yeah that's my friend he called in unexpectedly, he's just come out of prison, oh nice i says, none of my business i thinks.

So we gets down to the fun bit, she gets naked and i notice her pussy lips are slightly open and her inner bits poking through, where normally her lips are usually tightly closed, looks to me like she's just had a good seeing too, i'm just a punter so what do i do, so gave her a bit of finger and then had a BJ CIM, and said my goodbyes.

A couple of weeks later i gets the text about 6.30am to meet that day, that'll do me i thought, an hour later she texts and says could i make it a bit later, no reason given, i text back and jokingly says, oh what, you gives me a time and then puts me back, like the last time i came and you had me standing on the street corner cos someone else was there, i think i'll cancel thanks.
 Then all hell broke loose, abusive text continuous for 15mins, how bad i was to her, being rude and insulting, i couldn't get in to text back, hers were coming in 100mph, and then she says anyway i only see you out of pity because of your age i expect no one else will see you, little did she know i usually have a couple of sensual massages in the month as well, lol, i was starting to get a bit worried about the nastiness coming through and thought i'd hate to be in the same room as her with her ranting like that, then the dreaded and don't ever contact me again.

So for 6 weeks i had lots of fun with other Ladies, then out of the blue i gets a text from her saying she is prepared to give me another chance, if i'd like to come again the next day, this was about 11pm. like a twat i thinks i did enjoy my times with her, so i says ok thanks and arranged the time, half-hour later i'm browsing on my favourite site UKP. and i starts to get a bit panicky about going to see her, so i text back and said i was sorry but i was worried about seeing her again and i'd like to cancel because of her severe rant i wouldn't feel safe. of course i gets the abuse again, but this time she says she would block my number and put me on the timewasters list on all the sites so nobody else will see me.

Is there anyway i can check if she has done this, not that it really matters because there are other WGs who iv'e been too who would see me.
 Now i know i'm going to get slagged off, but at this time i don't want to divulge the identity of this girl, i know she has other devious friends as well as the big fella who opened the door to me.

So fellow Grandads be wary of the young ones.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Totally pointless moan of a post if you're not going to name her so others can avoid her.   :dash: :dash:

Bit misleading title anyway, just because you persevered with a nutter doesn't mean the young ones I see would be the same.    :unknown: 

Offline AnthG

So fellow Grandads be wary of the young ones.

Well this may be a shockiner, but I quite possibly am young enough to be a grandson of yours but I have had, on multiple occasions, pretty much like for like exact same experiences as you.

Some of the girls who do this job are mental - usually brought about due to having a serious cocaine addiction that turns them mental. Hence how they can also seem perfectly sane when you first book them but gradually go insane. They are upping their intake with more money they are getting.

My advice, unless the girl knows your home address. You need to name the girl and even neg review her.

In terms of worrying if your details are on a warning site. Toss the sim card and buy another. And then it doesn't matter.

I would not let this put you off seeing younger girls in their early 20s if this is what you find attractive, as for every nut job there are girls who are sensible. You just need to find one who keeps clear of drugs if you can. And the type who keeps clear of ex-burly convicts.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline AnthG

out of the blue i gets a text from her saying she is prepared to give me another chance, if i'd like to come again the next day, this was about 11pm. like a twat i thinks i did enjoy my times with her, so i says ok thanks and arranged the time, half-hour... i text back and said i was sorry but i was worried about seeing her again and i'd like to cancel because of her severe rant i wouldn't feel safe. of course i gets the abuse again

Plus this to me sounds like she was absolutely desperate for the money. And that is the reason she reacted as she did and the reason she messaged you out of the blue offering a "second chance".

Girls half decent at this job are never desperate for the money.

vw

Totally pointless moan of a post if you're not going to name her so others can avoid her.   :dash: :dash:

Bit misleading title anyway, just because you persevered with a nutter doesn't mean the young ones I see would be the same.    :unknown:

+1 what a load of pointless crap.

OP how about a review ?

anyway this sort of thing can happen all ages.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

pking_paul

Pretty much agree with above from Ant, it isn't related to punter age.

What bothers me is that there appears to be somewhere else apart from SAAFE where details are being shared?

vw

What bothers me is that there appears to be somewhere else apart from SAAFE where details are being shared?

uglymugs and girls often with local friends. 

External Link/Members Only

pking_paul

uglymugs and girls often with local friends. 

External Link/Members Only

Thanks, new one on me  :hi:

I believe there is a list going around in Bristol, and no doubt someone from there might chip in now?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 12:28:36 pm by pking_paul »

Offline NigelF

As others have said, it's nothing to do with your age, if you were younger she would have just slagged you off for being ugly, having to pay for it etc. It's not an issue with her age either, it's just that she's a bitter WG (and probably a bit mental).

And as others have said, there's no point not naming and shaming her. You have nothing to lose and if you don't say who it is, you sound even more stupid than her!

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

Why would that bother you, unless you're some kink of nut job or boundary pusher you wouldn't be on there anyway.   :unknown:

Unless, of course, you don't think they should have a site they can post warnings on.

vw

I believe there is a list going around in Bristol, and no doubt someone from there might chip in now?

Might explain the Freya, Rebecca digs on here and uke.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Maybe the other listed one favourite punter and the other i with knighting   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 02:27:27 pm by vw »

Offline two20

Even allowing for the dodgy English I’m lost as to the point of this post.

vw

sympathy fishing with no real info sharing.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline itk

OP would have been better naming WG and warning others to steer clear

Offline AnthG

Basically, the OP is saying young working girls will con, cheat and go mental with just elderly punters. When it's pretty obvious those girls will be doing it with everyone they see regardless of age, looks, wealth or anything else.

The OP needs to stop thinking this is somehow personal to him or he has somehow caused it when he hasn't and warn people about them.

RX8 Racer

I'm no Grandad but still its best you post a link to the whores profile so she can be avoided.  :unknown:

Offline myothernameis

Im a daytime punter, but she's a night person, but we had an agreement that if she had to be around in the day she would text me and offer me a meet, which worked quite well, so a couple of months ago she had text me offering me the next day at midday, which i gladly agreed too

I think that's your first mistake, that's she will text you, and offer a meet, to much involvement on her side

Offline Chorley

I certainly nowhere near being a grandad, yet I had a previously excellent and highly reviewed WG turn into a drug addled liability in my presence.
I gave her a negative to warn other punters and I strongly believe you should do the same with this WG.

Offline dboy74

Are we going to get a link to the nutter in question or is this just a thread by an attention seeking fantasist!

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
Are we going to get a link to the nutter in question or is this just a thread by an attention seeking fantasist!

11.54 and the OP's online so I would think No and Yes would be the answer to your questions.   :hi:

Offline santiago2

Thanks for all your replies, yes maybe i was looking for a bit of sympathy and advice, i am sorry i didn't mean to pick specifically on the younger WGs, i should have said older punters seeing WGs, because there is good and bad in all ages,  but i had been reading the posts on the Grandads seeing younger WGs thread, if i had posted on there i probably would have been told i was going off track.

Cant you understand that at this moment i am going through quite a bit of stress, and if i post the girls details, i could be leaving myself in danger, will you be here to help me if i get a visit from the heavies, no you'll be tucked up behind your anonymous querty boards. Lol.   :unknown:

Offline scutty brown

Scutty's theory
the big guy was her dealer and he'd just dropped off a delivery prior to her starting work, she probably needs a hit to keep going.
I've seen a number of girls like that - some get the dealer to arrive as soon as you've paid for the punt: you pay, she runs into another room to cache the money and in reality she's making a phone call. Dealer turns up quickly, she answers the door, goes to the loo to take an injection and she comes back to the room all happy and off her head and starts fucking. Usually means the meeting runs late or you get short-timed
When you cancelled on her she was freaked because she couldn't afford a hit: she was probably desperate for drugs and couldn't get any

And on an aside.....if you're worried about the heavies then you're a bloody idiot for getting to close too her and letting her know who you are. To be safe you HAVE to isolate punting from your real life and make sure there is no cross over of identity: you can't afford for the girl or her associates to know who you are or where you live
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 12:59:48 am by scutty brown »

Offline Bogof60

Sympathy can be found in a dictionary
It's between shit and syphilis
Go look it up
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

I think that's your first mistake, that's she will text you, and offer a meet, to much involvement on her side

Texted him when she was short of money and needed drugs. He'd become her unwitting moneypig

Offline dboy74

Santiago2, what danger exactly would you be in?

I am sure you were not stupid and gave her your home address and obviously you use a punting phone, which can be replaced easily enough!

Hmm.....

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator

I am sure you were not stupid and gave her your home address and obviously you use a punting phone, which can be replaced easily enough!

Hmm.....

+ 1

Total bullshit of a post from a sad attention seeker. No way could they know where he lives.   :wacko:

Offline CheeseBoard

Hmm.....

+1

Sounds like a bit EAS to me, and feels a little hard done by because she shouted at him  :dash:

Bin the SIM, find another girl you want to see, but see it for what it is this time

Offline nimrodluvsit

I think there is a little EAS involved here too.  Forget this particular girl and keep seeing the others mentioned.  This one sounds rather flaky, unprofessional, and best left well alone.  I sincerely hope any personal details weren't given.  Other than that don't worry.  I've been blocked by a couple of WG's over the years after some perceived slight to them.  One blocked me for cancelling on her with 2 weeks notice, and I still don't know what I did to the other! (Neither are active now so there's no point in naming them and anyway it's their choice.)  It's one of the hazards of the game.  Onward and upward is the motto here, or if you prefer, suck it up and move on.  Either way put it behind you.  There's plenty of fish in the sea.

Offline AnthG

Cant you understand that at this moment i am going through quite a bit of stress, and if i post the girls details, i could be leaving myself in danger, will you be here to help me if i get a visit from the heavies, no you'll be tucked up behind your anonymous querty boards. Lol.   :unknown:

If they know where you live. Then the most likely worst thing that would happen is they'd key your car if they know where you live

If these two girls know where you live then really the thing you should be posting a topic on, and also reflecting and realizing yourself is not "don't book young girls". But it's don't ever give them your home address. Don't ever book them to your home and don't ever give them your real name.

If neither knows where you live. Then unless you have a name like nobody else in the city. There is little chance of her ever tracing you. (and even if you did, do you honestly think a crazy druggy would put the effort in and bother - they wouldn't).

And if you are under stress. There is something very relieving/satisfying about saying to yourself "so you fucked me about repeatedly and called me an old ugly bastard, well enjoy the negative review and comments on the forum bitch". :)

Or think of it another. If you get known as someone who does not accept girls messing you over. The next flakey girl you unfortunately end up seeing. She will be a lot more hesitant on doing it.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 09:18:59 am by AnthG »

Offline shagmore

How can you be leaving yourself in danger if she does not know where you live. Have you given her your address, if so - bigger fool you. If not - nothing to worry about.
Sympathetic rant, give details or don't bother posting, waste of everyone time reading this to not know who they should be avoiding
 :dash:

Offline munterhunter

With most working girls age isn't an issue they are in it for the money and as long as you turn up as arranged pay the agreed fee there should be no issue. Many prefer older guys because they are less likely to fuck about cancel or not show up and are generally less demanding so I'm told.
Unfortunately a number of women are unreliale and as mad as a bag of frogs and they are likely to kick off at the slightest provocation at anyone. The youngest I've seen in recent months was early 20's I'm in my late 50's and it was an ok punt. I usually prefer women in their 30's and older. At the end of the day if you encounter a "fruit loop" move on. It's your money you can spend it where you like! But I agree with previous posters in this thread. If you're coming on here to warn about or complain about someone then name them.

Offline GreyDave

With most working girls age isn't an issue they are in it for the money and as long as you turn up as arranged pay the agreed fee there should be no issue. Many prefer older guys because they are less likely to fuck about cancel or not show up and are generally less demanding so I'm told.
Unfortunately a number of women are unreliale and as mad as a bag of frogs and they are likely to kick off at the slightest provocation at anyone. The youngest I've seen in recent months was early 20's I'm in my late 50's and it was an ok punt. I usually prefer women in their 30's and older. At the end of the day if you encounter a "fruit loop" move on. It's your money you can spend it where you like! But I agree with previous posters in this thread. If you're coming on here to warn about or complain about someone then name them.
Totally agree :drinks: a few years ago I saw a stunning 20 year old every week same time place ect then work changed timetable I asked to change NO was answer only early day time for old guys was her response. I just looked out in the Sport for the next punt :cool: Mad as a bag of frogs was a good way of describing the totally offwall way she spoke to me and other younger WG`s maybe its got something to do with their preoccupation with sound bite texting, ie ; WTF Just don't go there , it is what its ...ect ect :drinks: :drinks:

bigmanbigman

What a load of shite
Saw wg
Wg said fuck off
End.

Offline santiago2

Ok guys thankyou all for your response, no she hasn't got my address and my phone is ok,

All i wanted to do was show what happened to me to other Grandads, but now i have been told about the seedier side of punting, which up until now i didn't realise what goes on, and after been shouted at and told she only saw me out of pity cos no other WGs would see me, i been and had a lovely session with a lovely 40 year old lady.

I still prefer not to name the girl at this time, and can i ask the Referee to blow the whistle, and call time on my bad choice of threads.

All i am saying is "Give Peace A Chance"      :kiss:

Offline AnthG

Ok guys thankyou all for your response, no she hasn't got my address and my phone is ok,

Then why in gods green earth were you worried about this happening then??

Can't you understand that at this moment i am going through quite a bit of stress, and if i post the girls details, i could be leaving myself in danger, will you be here to help me if i get a visit from the heavies, no you'll be tucked up behind your anonymous querty boards. Lol.   :unknown:

And as for

All i wanted to do was show what happened to me to other Grandads, but now i have been told about the seedier side of punting, which up until now i didn't realise what goes on, and after been shouted at and told she only saw me out of pity cos no other WGs would see me, i been and had a lovely session with a lovely 40 year old lady.

All i am saying is "Give Peace A Chance"      :kiss:

No do not give peace a chance, she is a crazy bitch druggy who made you feel depressed like hell as she is so bad at the job. Would you want her to do that to another punter, or another grandad punter.

You need to name her or you are on a par with her in my opinion by treating punters poorly. Other punters need to avoid this girl. And without your warning they wont.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  I still prefer not to name the girl at this time,

Why are you white knighting this prossie, or do you just not care about others.   :unknown:

Offline dubs

It's not "young WGs" per se, that are the problem, it is the mental manipulative ones.

Read "oldstagers" comments about Holly Macy, on the north west forum that cannot be named, if you need a warning about getting too involved.  I expect there are rules about copy/pasting from other forums.

Offline Zimbaman

Well this is the most pointless thread I've read in a while. You claim you won't name her as you are worried about reprisals, then claim she couldn't find you anyway. The only thing left is that you are still hoping the druggy will offer you a third chance. You need to name her!  :thumbsdown:

JamesFD

Ok guys thank you all for your response, no she hasn't got my address and my phone is ok,

I still prefer not to name the girl at this time, and can i ask the Referee to blow the whistle, and call time on my bad choice of threads.

Well if she cannot contact you then it's difficult to see why you can't name her & maybe prevent another member from getting caught like you did. I'm afraid you need to pick a side.

Offline Marmalade

Thanks for all your replies, yes maybe i was looking for a bit of sympathy and advice, i am sorry i didn't mean to pick specifically on the younger WGs, i should have said older punters seeing WGs, because there is good and bad in all ages,  but i had been reading the posts on the Grandads seeing younger WGs thread, if i had posted on there i probably would have been told i was going off track.

UKP is here to help you grow a pair. Not to give you cuddles for being an twat.

Offline punk

bigmanbigman

Offline punk

Wgs can be mental .
Next.

Same applies to some Punters.Enough have been banned from here.

Offline myothernameis

Why are you white knighting this prossie, or do you just not care about others.   :unknown:

He proabably going back to see her at sometime

Offline itk

He proabably going back to see her at sometime

Probably with an apologetic poem and gifts of flowers, perfume and chocolates.

bigmanbigman

Guess hes hoping to return when her funds are lower ie
Skint.

Offline AnthG

The OP has three reviews to his name, one for a 40 year old no longer active. And one for a health spar.

And one for this girl, a 23 year old he reviewed in June. Who I would say it's fairly obvious from a process of elimination this is the crazy young druggy he is meaning.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If I am wrong the OP should clarify who is the girl.

*Edit* And on clicking submit it says 8 reviews, 5 positive and 3 negatives for her. So that kind of poor average would suggest it's her too.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 01:22:28 pm by AnthG »

Offline santiago2

Well AnthG i'll have to use my 100th post showing how way off track you are, im sure Jennifer and her followers will not be happy with you calling her a druggy, i only saw Jennifer once and a really nice time i had, but Jennifer does not do CIM, OWO yes and very good at it she is, where as miss x does OWO and CIM, as i said in my post, probably why i saw her at least 10 times.
 I presume the lady in her 40s is Gemma, who i gave a review because i admired the lady for starting out as a WG at her age, and with her prices, to me she provided an excellent OWO CIM, and i have been back another 2 times, and i can assure you she is still in action, and busy with guys who saw the slagging off which yourself and other members posted about a photo that did not do her justice, and these guys decided they would try for themselves, and made their own minds up.

Online finn5555

The OP has three reviews to his name, one for a 40 year old no longer active. And one for a health spar.

And one for this girl, a 23 year old he reviewed in June. Who I would say it's fairly obvious from a process of elimination this is the crazy young druggy he is meaning.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If I am wrong the OP should clarify who is the girl.

*Edit* And on clicking submit it says 8 reviews, 5 positive and 3 negatives for her. So that kind of poor average would suggest it's her too.

Shit profile maybe the drugs have aged her so she hides her face  :wackogirl:

Offline NigelF

Well AnthG i'll have to use my 100th post showing how way off track you are, im sure Jennifer and her followers will not be happy with you calling her a druggy, i only saw Jennifer once and a really nice time i had, but Jennifer does not do CIM, OWO yes and very good at it she is, where as miss x does OWO and CIM, as i said in my post, probably why i saw her at least 10 times.
 I presume the lady in her 40s is Gemma, who i gave a review because i admired the lady for starting out as a WG at her age, and with her prices, to me she provided an excellent OWO CIM, and i have been back another 2 times, and i can assure you she is still in action, and busy with guys who saw the slagging off which yourself and other members posted about a photo that did not do her justice, and these guys decided they would try for themselves, and made their own minds up.

You really are fucking useless.