Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Visa prepaid virtual card  (Read 605 times)

Offline sub_marine

Looking for a visa prepaid card, mainly for paying for SA.  Must be no letters or actual plastic card turn up at my address, ideally just a random non-descript entry on my bank statement that won't arouse any suspicion, does such a card exist?

Offline dubs

Yes you can buy them in Tesco.  They cost a couple of quid more then the face value and you have to register it online if you are doing an online purchase.

Offline sub_marine

Ideally one I can purchase online, although that tesco one might come in handy for other uses, I'll look into it

Offline AnthG

Looking for a visa prepaid card, mainly for paying for SA.  Must be no letters or actual plastic card turn up at my address, ideally just a random non-descript entry on my bank statement that won't arouse any suspicion, does such a card exist?
Revolut

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

All done virually via an android app. You add funds onto it from your bank. And then it gives you a virtual credit card number inside the android app to purchase with.

I have used it a few times to buy Xbox One games from other regions Xbox store's (Agentina/Mexico Xbox stores) and not had any problems.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline shagmore