Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's taking too long to stash the cash.  (Read 1569 times)

RX8 Racer

Ever feel that a WG you book with takes ages to hide the money? I once had a WG take about 8 minutes to hide the fee, surely it should not take that long! I feel its a way of trying to waste your booking time.

Thoughts?

vw

Mention it in reviews, avoid those that do it.  :bomb:

Cannot say i have had 8 mins though ever Kamu.   :hi:

Offline cueball

The savvy ones don't hide it at all. They leave it in plain sight and never leave you alone in their gaff.

That way, if they get fleeced, they lose that one booking cash and not the full days takings.

Offline Alvin

The savvy ones don't hide it at all. They leave it in plain sight and never leave you alone in their gaff.

That way, if they get fleeced, they lose that one booking cash and not the full days takings.

Agreed, most of the best ones just leave it out or don't need payment until after.  One dozy cow actually stashed it with her other money in front of me, what's the point in hiding it if you do it in front of the punter? :dash:

Offline pewpewpew

Agreed, most of the best ones just leave it out or don't need payment until after.  One dozy cow actually stashed it with her other money in front of me, what's the point in hiding it if you do it in front of the punter? :dash:
Maybe you have an honest face

bigmanbigman

Offline OakTree

I've noticed that a few times, it's just left out and not put away.

It certainly makes sense.

vw

Offline nigel4498

Maybe your tooKeen
To start ?

Kettle calling the pot grimy bum springs to mind.

vw

Kettle calling the pot grimy bum springs to mind.

Is bigmanbigman a returner as well as OP ?

Offline nigel4498

Is bigmanbigman a returner as well as OP ?
Surprised you haven't figured it out VT

vw

Surprised you haven't figured it out VT

No, havn't noticed his posts before today, any clues ?   :D

vw

Maybe your tooKeen
To start ?

If that keen she could store the cash in her oring simple as 123:sarcastic:

Online mr.bluesky

Ever feel that a WG you book with takes ages to hide the money? I once had a WG take about 8 minutes to hide the fee, surely it should not take that long! I feel its a way of trying to waste your booking time.

Thoughts?

Maybe she checks the notes under her uv light to make sure they are genuine  :D

Offline nigel4498

If that keen she could store the cash in her oring simple as 123:sarcastic:

Maybe stashing £306 takes 8 minutes  :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

If it's a brothel she goes to pay the pimp their cut for the use of the room. On one occasion in a rather casual place I thought there was a possibility of her taking the piss. So when she said, "I'll be back in a minute" I looked her in the eye in a nice yet firm way and said, "So my time starts from when you get back, yeah?" She faltered for a moment but did say yes.

It's quite possible that she has to finish on time. But if that's the case it's not an excuse to waste my paid-for time powdering her fanny. If it's a half hour punt then anything more than about 3 minutes max is taking the piss in my books.

midnightcowboy

I wonder if any of them run it through a currency detector ?

Perhaps they get all of the days takings out and just sit and look at all the money for a minute or two.

Lovely, lovely money.

Stash it all away again, take a deep breath, and then it's show time. You're on.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 06:53:16 am by midnightcowboy »

Offline horneyboy

Have also noticed a few girls go downstairs to stash cash I took a peep down stairs one day wg taking to long
she was wipeing pussy with wet wipe and inserting lube to make me think she was natural wet could taste the lubricant in a good 69

Offline shagmore

Fortunately not had that issue, apart from in massage parlours (Tingles in Stoke on Trent), where they come in take your money then return about 5 mins later(days before I found AW and UKpunitng)
My punting experience is that they leave it on the table if pay before, but more of the time pay afterwards
 :thumbsup:

Offline itk

The only real time it's taken any WG too long to stash the cash, I've made a point of looking at my watch to make sure the time starts from then.

Offline hayneplane

I think unless you are showering then taking any longer than 3 minutes to return might increase any anxiety of things not being as they should be as long as the time of the booking only begins when both are back in the room ready then its not a big deal to me. Any hint of it being a running the clock down tactic would certainly ensure I never returned.

Offline Olivia

• Service Provider

Thoughts?

8 minutes was not spent 'hiding the fee'................you're instinct is right, I'm absolutely sure.  A genuine 'stash' takes less than one minute, as you simply pop out of the room, go to tried and tested place, drop and return..........it's impossible to LEGITIMATELY take longer than 1 minute.

In response to the guy/s whom suggest this procedure is the flawed method to begin, particularity when compared with those those whom elect to keep the money 'in view' of both/either punter/herself; I couldn't disagree more.  I'm sure this method makes utter sense to you specific guys due to the fact (I'm simply assuming based on the information available) you guys are not men with any inklings of 'dodgy' proclivities from which the 'leave the room and stash' method was inspired.......You guys would seriously be amazed at the random guy (generally nice, normal guys that experience a moment of madness) and (I assume) think to themselves, 'fuck it, this is a prostitute ill never see again.....what's she gonna do if I nick the rather large wad of cash I just gave her and can't actually explain it's absence now I've shot my load and am thinking about that aspect of it' and completely out of character grab the cash as the last move before exiting stage left.

Offline jignu12

Interesting point as I dont give it much thought, I find in a brothel they can take a bit of time hiding the cash never thought how independents do it as quite often they with you the whole time and I dont take much notice. The next time I make I visit I will certainly keep my eyes open to see the pattern of what happens to the cash. I seem to be doing more hotel visits these days and never really given it much notice.

Offline berksboy

Depends on how long it takes for her to do her gear !  :rolleyes:

Offline MilleMiglia

My ex reg used to take ages in the bathroom in the evening, before coming to bed. Later, I was told that she was, quite literally, powdering her nose!

bigmanbigman

See the review on miss kdd when coming straight from here work a lot of preparation
Inside and outside before starting the action.!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 10:02:19 am by bigmanbigman »

Offline scutty brown

If a girl takes too long to stash the cash, its probably because she's shooting up. I've known girls call their dealer as soon as the cash has been handed over, others have run out of the house to a nearby flat to get a hit before returning.
Its only happened to me in Blackpool, but I'd expect it elsewhere - especially with British girls

Offline Zimbaman

Mention it in reviews, avoid those that do it.  :bomb:

Cannot say i have had 8 mins though ever Kamu.   :hi:

Not convinced it's Kamu. Different writing style. Less abrupt. I could be wrong though.

Offline Abs

In response to the guy/s whom suggest this procedure is the flawed method to begin, particularity when compared with those those whom elect to keep the money 'in view' of both/either punter/herself; I couldn't disagree more.  I'm sure this method makes utter sense to you specific guys due to the fact (I'm simply assuming based on the information available) you guys are not men with any inklings of 'dodgy' proclivities from which the 'leave the room and stash' method was inspired.......You guys would seriously be amazed at the random guy (generally nice, normal guys that experience a moment of madness) and (I assume) think to themselves, 'fuck it, this is a prostitute ill never see again.....what's she gonna do if I nick the rather large wad of cash I just gave her and can't actually explain it's absence now I've shot my load and am thinking about that aspect of it' and completely out of character grab the cash as the last move before exiting stage left.

Too true

I saw a SP once who I assume must have been new to the business. She just put the money into her purse and left it at the side of the bed. Even worse, after round 1 she left me in the room alone for 10 minutes while she went to have a smoke (with my agreement, I needed some recovery time anyway). When she got back I actually advised her not to do that again as some others might not be so honest as me. She was a nice girl and provided a decent service so I didn't want her getting ripped off

Offline pewpewpew

2 times a girl has told me to leave when I'm ready and gone to the shower or whatever, leaving the money in the room. Of course I didn't steal it but it did cross my mind how easily I could just take it. Like a previous poster said, she's a prostitute that I'm never going to see again