Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava-Lynn from AdultWork  (Read 1583 times)

Offline coolsot72

Firstly, I would stress that I didn't actually meet this girl.....my issue was with communication. Spent a weewhile messaging her back and forth yesterday wih the view to meeting up today. As I was travelling from Glasgow to Ediunburgh, I didn't want a wasted journey.......after a lack of communication regarding actual meeting time/address details, she decided to email me back this morning to say that she didn't wanna meet due to my lack of feedback (..,,,,I always make bookings via email or phone, hence lack of feedback)......I totally understood this but if only she'd decided to mention that at the start of our conversation rather than waste my time !! Rant Over lol

Tjkooker

Probably aswell you didn't meet. I went hoping to meet a busty young thing with fit body.
Instead I thought mid twenties, huge tits but belly to match. Still kinda cute looking though. Her tits were still nice and firm so maybe not as old as I think.
Service wise. Light oral first couple of inches only. Asked for 69. Strange smell of BO not fishy fanny or anything vile just slightly stale BO.  Stopped to check my arm pits as I wasn't offered a shower, wasn't me. That's a first for me so didn't stay under long. Had some doggy sex. Didn't fancy her going on top so I whipped off the rubber and finished by hand over her huge boobs.