Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lustful_louise Fareham - anyone have any experience?  (Read 765 times)

Offline Zimbaman

Saw this young lady appear in my searches. Quite an extensive likes list, and seems like she might be attractive. Given my recent run of ‘I wish I hadn’t bothered’ I thought I’d ask others if they have any experience before I take the plunge. May do anyway, but any thoughts before I do?

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Offline Derrick101

One review on AW Zimba, and it looks from a genuine punter...

Go on.... Your first TOFTT for '19..  :hi:

Online timsussex

bit of an odd likes list
 Oral without not ticked yet offers CIM and snowballing

could be just an ordinary girl hardup at Xmas

Offline BDiONU

Isn't this one of the group of girls that operate from Knowle Village?

Offline DrConners

Isn't this one of the group of girls that operate from Knowle Village?

No it's not BD.

Zimba, she came up in a recent search I did too, look again at this picture - it's the same location SensationalSteph used to operate from (she's now fucked off to waste punters time in Southsea BTW  :sarcastic: ) so no I haven't seen this girl sorry but I have fucked in this room. As you have too I think  :D

That's all I can add - I agree the profile looks authentic - she didn't take the pictures herself so there is an accomplice involved, maybe a friend or bf ect.

Not trying to put you off & I could see why you might be tempted mate  :rolleyes:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DrConners

She's also labelled herself "with a curvaceous size 12 body" when she really means "not keen on the gym love" with what looks to me like a "mum tum" & she's not ony blurred out her face but also a tatto or scar maybe  :unknown:

Really not trying to put you off, just an observation based upon the pictures she's posted  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Zimbaman

Thanks for the comments chaps. Agreed the pricing structure looks like the knowle village girls, but they generally don’t offer CIM. Perhaps this one doesn’t either if she doesn’t do OWO  :lol: I suspect that would need to be clarified before a visit.

Agreed - bit of a mum tum, although doesn’t look too bad in those carefully selected angles  :D

Offline hornbill

profile looks good and does reply to messages, sounding chatty and genuine, but difficult to pin down an actual time to meet.

Offline Zimbaman

I can confirm she is genuine, attractive, enthusiastic and nice enough body (12 is accurate). But of a mum tum but nothing off putting. Won’t confirm CIM till she meets you and gets going. Review will follow when I get a chance. Overall positive, only real negative being the slight smokers breath  :hi:
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 10:10:08 am by Zimbaman »

Offline Derrick101