Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is this a scam/setup? horniest housewife in Sittingbourne  (Read 3685 times)

Offline Gustav Klimt

Hidden feedback, what’s she got to hide?

Online horsa

Hidden feedback, what’s she got to hide?

if its safe I will TOFTT but will wait and see what others say

Offline contentguy

A very short likes list, I’d say an odd likes list.
Nice Rs but No clue as to her figure.

Only does 30 mins with no FB I’d pass.  There must be someone more alluring to TOFTT?
Then, I’m tired of wasting my money on s*it punts and there’s no suggestion she won’t be.

Guy

Offline scutty brown

only works one day a week, normally can only do outcalls, but only has pricing for 30 minute meets. 30 minute outcalls = how to lose money
Doesn't add up. Nor does the "my account got hacked" bollocks

Offline peter purves

I did a Censor's board check on all the pics nothing came up..so could be genuine  :unknown:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Online dobob

Totally unconvincing: no AW gallery or interview. (Non-existent) AW feedback hidden. Joined AW on 9th August announcing she's not around until the 10th.

It might be a scam or it might be a WG beginner who has no clue about her chosen profession. My advice would be to look elsewhere.

Cheers!

Offline snipercat

nice arse scam I say, pull up in layby get mugged
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 09:54:28 am by snipercat »

Offline massageseeker1977

Profile says a member since February but no feedback
Like the idea personally but something is a little odd, wish I had the chance to get out tonight to investigate as she says she is out

COLDMAN92

I often pass through and have tried to contact her, and never heard a thing back. Fake profile or wanker wannabe for sure.

Offline Liverpool

£80 for a dogging meet? She would have to be something incredibly special for her to stand apart from women giving it away for free at dogging sites.

Offline Sedition

There was a similar sparse profile knocking around about a year ago for a milf blond with similar pics of a fabulous arse in Kent who did weird outdoor meets- a bit off my manor so I never saw her. However, it could be genuine.

Online horsa

There was a similar sparse profile knocking around about a year ago for a milf blond with similar pics of a fabulous arse in Kent who did weird outdoor meets- a bit off my manor so I never saw her. However, it could be genuine.
that ass  :dance:

Offline Fuzzyduck

that ass  :dance:

Slap yourself in the face, my friend. I'd like a piece of that ass too but the pictures don't look like they belong to a 50 year old (assuming it's her real age).

The more risky nature of the punt has its attractions (mugging and police attention risks aside) but I can imagine a saggy old bird giving you a fumble and blowie in a car park for 80 quid. You could have a quickie with a fitter girl, a belly of beer and still come home with money in your pocket.

She's mentioned a specific area for a meet this Friday so you've a few days to ponder your options. Certainly a few AW messages to find out more won't harm.

Offline dynatron

dont waste your time and effort mate-obvious real waste of time in my opinion-when i was younger and not so wise i admit ive bekieved a few of these but not anymore

Offline King_Dong

Bit late to the party. Searched her profile as I've not seen her in ages and wondered if anybody saw her of late.

Despite all the red flags, she's legit. Saw her a couple of times well over a year ago now. She's a piece of arse (pics are legit - she's in great nick for her age) but gave up as it was just too much of a pain to arrange things with her. She only does car meets, gets you to drive to a petrol station on blue bell hill and then will call you with directions to where she is.

Online horsa

Bit late to the party. Searched her profile as I've not seen her in ages and wondered if anybody saw her of late.

Despite all the red flags, she's legit. Saw her a couple of times well over a year ago now. She's a piece of arse (pics are legit - she's in great nick for her age) but gave up as it was just too much of a pain to arrange things with her. She only does car meets, gets you to drive to a petrol station on blue bell hill and then will call you with directions to where she is.

you've seen her? tell me more! post a review please  :hi: many red flags as you say, she phones you and tells you to go somewhere where she is waiting in a car alone?  :coolgirl:

Offline King_Dong

you've seen her? tell me more! post a review please  :hi: many red flags as you say, she phones you and tells you to go somewhere where she is waiting in a car alone?  :coolgirl:

It was far too long ago to do a proper review. The two times I saw her she told me to call her when I got to the Shell garage on Blue Bell Hill and she gave me directions to where she was. She was in a car with what I guess is her husband, although he makes a pretty poor attempt at hiding by ducking down. She asks you to park behind her and she comes to your car and she really is dressed in nothing but heels and stockings. She was in incredible nick for her age tbf.

Only thing that's stopped me going back is it's a bit of a pain to arrange and I didnt want to risk not being the first guy to see her. Both times I got to the shell garage early and by the time I left to see her there were a couple of other cars parked up waiting.

Online horsa

It was far too long ago to do a proper review. The two times I saw her she told me to call her when I got to the Shell garage on Blue Bell Hill and she gave me directions to where she was. She was in a car with what I guess is her husband, although he makes a pretty poor attempt at hiding by ducking down. She asks you to park behind her and she comes to your car and she really is dressed in nothing but heels and stockings. She was in incredible nick for her age tbf.

Only thing that's stopped me going back is it's a bit of a pain to arrange and I didnt want to risk not being the first guy to see her. Both times I got to the shell garage early and by the time I left to see her there were a couple of other cars parked up waiting.

how about some basics then, for others to read? details of how you arrange the meet with her etc?

Offline King_Dong

how about some basics then, for others to read? details of how you arrange the meet with her etc?
As I said, it was ages ago now. I can't remember whether I called her earlier in the day, text or what. All I remember was having to call her from the shall garage.

Very interesting, will pay more attention to her profile again now then

Thanks

Offline King_Dong

If anybody sees her on Friday make sure you write a review, this sounds interesting  :lol: I think i'll pass though.
HI GUYS IM BOOKING A HOTEL ROOM AT THE TRAVEL LODGE M2 SERVICES NR GILLINGHAM FOR FRIDAY NIGHT THATS THE 30TH OF NOVEMBER, ILL BE DRESSED IN STOCKINGS AND HIGH HEELS ONLY AND ILL BE TIED TO THE BED AND BLIND FOLDED SO YOU CAN JUST COME AND GO :) THE COST IS £50 FOR THIS QUICK SERVICE, CONDOMS ARE PROVIDED AND MY HUSBAND WILL GREET YOU AND TAKE THE MONEY. IF INTERESTED GET TO THE CAR PARK AFTER 9.00 PM AND TEXT ME PLEASE DONT E MAIL AS I DONT GET TO READ THEM

Online horsa

If anybody sees her on Friday make sure you write a review, this sounds interesting  :lol: I think i'll pass though.

:scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Typhoonlagoon85

I met her a few years back at premier inn in Gillingham. She is genuine I can vouch for that and shehas an absolutely fantastic body for her age. Husband sat in bathroom whilst I cracked on bit of a weird one but this was a few years ago and wasn’t aware of this site then. My advice would be fill your boots

Offline piotrskut

I met her a few years back at premier inn in Gillingham. She is genuine I can vouch for that and shehas an absolutely fantastic body for her age. Husband sat in bathroom whilst I cracked on bit of a weird one but this was a few years ago and wasn’t aware of this site then. My advice would be fill your boots

who vouches for you then?  :drinks:

Online horsa

review?

Offline Typhoonlagoon85

I have posted a review best to my knowledge but hope it helps

Online horsa

Caution with this account. I still dont get a good feeling about the whole setup

Offline King_Dong

Caution with this account. I still dont get a good feeling about the whole setup

What's still concerning you? Although a different meet to mine, Typhoon's review does have the same feel to what I encountered. Given my experience, what Typhoon wrote and some of the things wrote on her profile (re being tied up and paying her husband), I get the impression he/they get a kick out him being there and knowing it's going on. One thing I'd say is during the two meets I had with her, I know way got any impression that she was being forced into doing this.

I've noticed a couple of times her profile state that she'd be out dogging in certain areas, seemingly for free, so it would certainly go against any ideas that she's being pimped out.

The potential conveyor belt of having to wait in line or others waiting behind you is my only concern with this