Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need a recommendation - Plenty of criteria though!  (Read 915 times)

DodeCode

So I have some time off coming up at the end of the month and am looking for someone that fits the following:

British
Willing to at least try A-Levels
Age 40 max
Hampshire area
Isnt afraid to put in some work (the warm weather just drains me of energy so prefer a girl on top mainly)
A touch on the submissive side or at least happy to be told what to do
Doesnt mind fingering (So far I've only seen British or Russian SPs be ok with it)

I could search on AW by rating and it comes up with the regulars but am looking to get a booking in sometime soon so that I can plan around it.

What do you think?

Offline mh

So I have some time off coming up at the end of the month and am looking for someone that fits the following:

British
Age 40 max
Hampshire area
Isnt afraid to put in some work (the warm weather just drains me of energy so prefer a girl on top mainly)
Doesnt mind fingering (So far I've only seen British or Russian SPs be ok with it)

I could search on AW by rating and it comes up with the regulars but am looking to get a booking in sometime soon so that I can plan around it.

What do you think?

I think if you find her, let us all know. Thanks. :thumbsup:  :D

DodeCode

Lol, will do. I've got a feeling that it may be the holy grail of searches.

Offline macman26

British
Age 40 max
Hampshire area

What do you think?

Well maybe she a bit too young for you but I've seen:

curvyblondesquirter
External Link/Members Only

She good and think could tick all your boxes!

bigmanbigman

DodeCode

Thanks all, will keep an eye out and have a look over the mentioned profiles.