Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: InnocentHannah Brighton area  (Read 1316 times)

londondude

Just come across this cracking looking lady ...anyone had the pleasure of meeting her ??

External Link/Members Only

Offline budz

Initial comms have been great so have booked Hannah for next week. Will let ya know how it goes.

James999

Looks a lot older than the stated age of 22  :music:

Offline DrConners

Profile's well written enough, as in written by someone with a good command of English. Is it just me or does she look a little bit, well ..... Romanian ?

Also on couple of her pictures if you full screen, looks like dodgy scarring on her abdomen near her birthmark ??   

Let us know how you get on anyway Budz.   :thumbsup:

Offline budz

Not Romanian that's for sure, as English as they come. Discreet private house 10 minute drive from Brighton,  loads of free parking which is a bonus. She likes a chat first, I suppose this calms her nerves as she is quite new to this game. It took a little of my time but I didn't mind on this first meet so much, next time it's down to business straight away please. She wore a nice babydoll and hold ups but I'm a naked girl man so they didn't stay on for long. Very responsive RO and it didn't take long to make her cum, great OWO and protected sex on mish was good too. She does have a scar on her belly but it's hardly noticeable, it didn't bother me in the slightest. If you like feet they are the cutest I've seen in a long time.
Will I go back?  Most definitely will be but next time less chat more action!
Hope that helps, sorry don't do reviews so it's a bit basic

Offline DrConners

With just a little more information you've already written a review !! How long did you book her for and maybe some more information as to what sexual activity you got up to with her, I mean positions ect. If you only fucked her in mish fair enough, did she have good hygiene ?

Thanks anyway for updating us you had successfully seen her  :thumbsup:

kamu

sorry don't do reviews

Why not? And as above what you have posted basically is a review? :unknown:

5th Musketeer

sorry don't do reviews so it's a bit basic
If you have read any of the correspondence on this forum you will realize that what you have just said is anathema to many of its members.  You're taking from it but not giving anything to it.  I think you can expect a  bollocking from a number of members and I wouldn't blame them.   :diablo: :bomb: