Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissWelshKandice - Eastleigh  (Read 1602 times)

58 review(s) for MissWelshKandice (53 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline martin1964

Link:  External Link/Members Only

Services: DFK, OWO, RO, Penetration (Protected)

Price: £200 / 60 minutes

Communication: 10/10 All done by text. Meeting arranged about 3 days ahead. Good prompt comms from MWK. I had emailed her on AW about bookings several months before but these got overlooked, so if you want to book her, text her, don’t use AW emails as she doesn’t look at these very often in my experience.

Physical Appearance: As per photos on AW, size 10, FF enhanced boobs, fabulous figure and very pretty looks.

Age: AW states 32, this I would say is accurate to +/- 3 years.

Nationality: British

Hygiene: 10/10, all good, MWK was clean and freshly showered on my arrival.

Transport: Hotel used by MWK was not near a railway station but was on bus route, good parking at the hotel and very close to Motorway exit.

Venue: Hotel in Eastleigh, well used by other SPs from here. Plenty of parking, good sized communal areas to wait in, no key cards needed to access rooms, didn’t feel I was being watched. Didn’t feel reception were watching me on arrival.

The meet: MWK is very well reviewed on here, at the time of writing over 50+ positive reviews and this is another one. Had a shower on arrival in the hotel room and got started with some good DFK, although not as deep as some of the SPs I have seen, good quality none the less with tongues. Slow undressing, RO on her then OWO on me followed by sex in various positions, shot my load into the bag whilst looking at her amazing boobage. Had about 15 minutes left of the hour and so we chatted for a bit. She’s chatty and easy to talk to,

Overall: A strong 9/10 yes, very good, all services I wanted delivered and delivered with enthusiasm. I see she has upped her prices to £220 for an hour now, you do get what you pay for with her, I’ve seen worse for £300 an hour, so in my view she is good value.

Would I return? Yes.

Offline MrMatrix

Ive been trying to see MissWK for some years now. Not surprised you had a good time, I live in hope our paths will cross :rose: