Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Lucy  (Read 2693 times)

41 review(s) for @LondonLucyXXX (35 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Illya Kurakin

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

A last minute opportunity to meet a lady well reviewed on this site. One hour incall (only had time for a short encounter than I normally do). Encounter was a number of days ago (a cool down period to avoid 'fluffiness').
Pictures are accurate. This one seems the most helpful: External Link/Members Only She has a slightly Eurasian shaped face. Attractive.
Very curvy figure and (appropriate) well enhanced boobs (hard to tell they were). Nice large bum.
Met Lucy in her very spacious apartment about 5 minutes from Earls Court. Comms were good. She had a body stocking on that showed her curves to good effect. Hard to resist and head to shower.
Sorted shower and paperwork. On to gametime.
Oral was uncovered and very good. Lots of eye contact, rimming and right amount of hand and mouth coordination. Was using a vibrating toy to excite herself which was surprisingly rather erotic. So good that it ended too quickly (my fault). CIM offered but no swallow.
She offered a second shower (had one herself as it was hot weather) and then settled back for round two. Oral to start, then reverse (which she seemed to enjoy) and then sex in multiple positions. Very enthusiastic. Body is a real handful but not overweight at all. Flat tum. Oral and various positions again but failed to get the 2nd pop.

Positives:
Curvy sexy body
Good oral
Good flat and shower
Not a clock watcher.

Negatives:
2nd pop failure (the highly rated girls - Cindy, Bombshell - have not let me out the door until they have 'succeeded').
Not classically pretty.
More expensive now due to too much good feedback.
Enhanced boobs.
No swallow available.

On reflection might go back. Anal also on offer and I think she has even more vibrating toys to play with.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 04:05:17 pm by Illya Kurakin »

Offline booblord

i think she's very pretty but looks can be subjective.... quite sad u didn't get the swallow service. I love to be swallowed and will ask lucy if she's willing to do it in my next meeting

Offline King Nuts

'Not classically pretty'. Hmmm.

Reads like one of those understatements, like 'Helping police with their enquiries' (meaning, the fuzz have him banged up) or 'he never married' (meaning he was a raving homosexual who visited every cottage in London).

But she's not a dog, right?

yumyum3

But she's not a dog, right?

No. She is a very good service provider and sexually voracious; clean and tasty in a nice flat with shower, towels etc. However, as the OP says her prices have increased and she is no longer offering half hour service. I did see her regularly but that was well over a year ago and the prices would now put me off going back.

Offline Illya Kurakin

No. She is a very good service provider and sexually voracious; clean and tasty in a nice flat with shower, towels etc. However, as the OP says her prices have increased and she is no longer offering half hour service. I did see her regularly but that was well over a year ago and the prices would now put me off going back.
I agree with this statement. She is attractive (of course it is subjective) but less so than the pictures had implied to me, at least. She is certainly voracious and a good service provider.