Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best location to stay in London  (Read 819 times)

dk7806

I'm heading to London (from Europe) in a few weeks, first time since the 90s! I'll be in Southwark for a conference (accommodation covered) for a couple of days and then thought I'd spend a few days enjoying the working ladies and catching up with some friends. Right now considering the Phoenix Club and External Link/Members Only for the group experience, but I need to think about accommodation for the 4 days after the conference. Any recommendations for the best location for easy access to a range of quality WGs?

cheers,
/DK

Offline The_Don

I'm heading to London (from Europe) in a few weeks, first time since the 90s! I'll be in Southwark for a conference (accommodation covered) for a couple of days and then thought I'd spend a few days enjoying the working ladies and catching up with some friends. Right now considering the Phoenix Club and External Link/Members Only for the group experience, but I need to think about accommodation for the 4 days after the conference. Any recommendations for the best location for easy access to a range of quality WGs?

cheers,
/DK

Kings Cross can be a good travel hub and there are many Hotels in London. With access to the tube thus, many places are easily accessible for a punt.

dk7806

Kings Cross can be a good travel hub and there are many Hotels in London. With access to the tube thus, many places are easily accessible for a punt.

Yeah, I suspected "anywhere close to the tube" might be the answer :)

Was just thinking of using the proximity feature on AW to help narrow choices, otherwise the sheer numbers of gals available makes me fear I'll suffer from External Link/Members Only

Offline Steely Dan

Interesting question.  I think it depends on what else you want to do.  Agree with The Don, I think Euston/KC-StP is a good choice.  I would stay there or in Bayswater/Paddington area.  Once I stayed near StPaul. That was OK - quite lively in the evening.

dk7806

Tending towards Earl's Court at the moment, close to External Link/Members Only who seems worth a visit ....