Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Curvy Sarah  (Read 1681 times)

Roy008

So I saw this advert on Hallo and Viva and Friday-ad regarding a British blonde in Northwood Hills, the place was very nearby the tube station, however the entrance was slightly shady. Anyways I went in, and found this young lady who told me to go upstairs. For the moment I thought, I hope she is not the one, because she was nothing like what was advertised. But thanks to my lucky stars that day, this girl comes in, long blonde hairs, very young, pretty face and a curvy figure. I immediately gave in, initially I had planned for a 40 quid quickie, but I prolonged it to a half an hour punt for 60. I had her everyway I wanted to and she seemed to enjoy it, I asked her to ride me because I wanted to see her all the way, and that's how I came out. All in all, it was my best punt, unfortunately she seems to be like a seasonal worker, because I could not find her again. I believe she only goes for outcalls now to places like airports and hotels, but I am left without a clue. Here the link to the place where I found her, but it is only frequented with some Asians and some other girls ....has anyone ever been to this place and knows what I'm talking about ?And yes, it would be of great help if you could point me out some blonde curvy girls in London, preferably British, but will work even otherwise. And also some Plastic ones with fake boobs etc. Thanks again guys

External Link/Members Only

Offline pumps

Hidden Image/Members Only

you got there in the end, thanks for the review!  :hi: