Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AMANDA SANTI (Redbridge) - Timewaster - Avoid!!  (Read 1008 times)

Zweihander7

External Link/Members Only

This girl is a total timewaster. Definitely avoid.

Caller her up and told her I would be at hers in 45 minutes - she says fine, no probs. Then I get there on time, call her and ask her to tell me her door number - she lives in a block of flats - she doesnt tell me the door number and just says I will buzz you in. I say ok, as I assume she lives on the ground floor or she'll come get me or something.

So inside the block waiting there for a few mins and nothing's happened, so I call her again asking for the door number and then she says can I come back in 20 minutes. I was absolutely livid so just cut the phone instantly and left.

Other cons/oddities to the experience:

- When she buzzed me in I could hear a man and a baby's voice over the intercom. Have no idea wtf was going on there, but am quite cautious of punts where there's a man in the house/flat, so tbh it was probably for the best this didnt work out

- She's very pleasing to the eyes in her pics and they're all set in quite lush settings/locations. However, in reality she lives in a grotty, dirty run-down block of flats, so even if I had met her I expect she would have been below my expectations looks wise

« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 07:30:53 pm by Zweihander7 »

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only

This girl is a total timewaster. Definitely avoid.

Caller her up and told her I would be at hers in 45 minutes - she says fine, no probs. Then I get there on time, call her and ask her to tell me her door number - she lives in a block of flats - she doesnt tell me the door number and just says I will buzz you in. I say ok, as I assume she lives on the ground floor or she'll come get me or something.

So inside the block waiting there for a few mins and nothing's happened, so I call her again asking for the door number and then she says can I come back in 20 minutes. I was absolutely livid so just cut the phone instantly and left.

Other cons/oddities to the experience:

- When she buzzed me in I could hear a man and a baby's voice over the intercom. Have no idea wtf was going on there, but am quite cautious of punts where there's a man in the house/flat, so tbh it was probably for the best this didnt work out

- She's very pleasing to the eyes in her pics and they're all set in quite lush settings/locations. However, in reality she lives in a grotty, dirty run-down block of flats, so even if I had met her I expect she would have been below my expectations looks wise

Sorry to hear mate!!

This was probably the maid because Santi can hardly speak English

She looks like her photos. As I mentioned elsewhere here, on the Bubble Butt thread she is not quite that shape
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 01:34:42 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pumps

good to walk, best way. mens voices in latin places is a normal. babies - that's a new one, but anything's possible if the maids just dropped a sprog

- She's very pleasing to the eyes in her pics and they're all set in quite lush settings/locations.

The reality is the photos are shopped heavily, and only in the dimmest of dimly lit rooms will she has any chance at resembling those photos.

assuming it is in fact a she.

Offline peter purves

good to walk, best way. mens voices in latin places is a normal. babies - that's a new one, but anything's possible if the maids just dropped a sprog

The reality is the photos are shopped heavily, and only in the dimmest of dimly lit rooms will she has any chance at resembling those photos.

assuming it is in fact a she.

Santi is definitely a woman.

Although the pics are photoshopped they are nonetheless a reasonable representation.

The pics fail on two counts IMHO. She is not a Bubble Butt per se and secondly they do not convey how 'Tonka' not 'Thick' this WG is.
I do not think I've seen anything like it before on a WG.  :wacko:

As for a baby voice the place is a family/home council estate building.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 11:10:56 am by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Should have also added that even in spite the language barrier (no words of English) she is friendly and provided her service (all covered) with gusto

:hi: