Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CrystalIOW  (Read 799 times)

Offline uniboy02

Anyone seen CrystalIOW on AW?  Says she lives near Canary Wharf, but digging further originally from Isle of Wight (name gives it away).

She has bid against my RB and I am based in Manchester.  Ticking all the boxes but usual issue - only 1 feedback and blocked, she claims due to a punter asking for dodgy stuff.  She wants a deposit for the booking, not keen without good intel.

Looks like a phoenix profile so any assistance appreciated.

Online theHappyLondonPigeon

External Link/Members Only

I've messaged her too and wasn't totally convinced about the story she gave for her feedback being hidden (she claims that aw temporarily blocked it while they investigate the person who left her abusive and threatening feedback).

She also seems very reluctant to share pics, I gave up asking for a clear body pic in the end.

Turns out google caches feedback so a search at least brought back her positive:

Offline uniboy02

Turns out google caches feedback so a search at least brought back her positive:

Never knew you could search like that, one learns something every day!  Cheers for that.

Seems like the meet was on Isle of Wight very recently, yet states lives in London.  Perhaps the feedback above is genuine and AW suspend whilst they take off presumably the disputed feedback.  The story I was given was the dispute was over someone kicking off that she wouldn't agree to demands, which involved a dog!  Weird stuff.

I got some face shot photos and some due dil behind the scenes seems to check out.  I am just not wholly convinced, a lot of emailing and seems too good to be true, and we know the saying.

Offline uniboy02

Tread with caution fellas.  She demanded a 40% deposit (I know) for costs for an overnight booking, and when I refused she kicked off, despite politely reminding she is bidding for an RB 200miles away.

Smelt a rat here when she said she will accept 20%, I thought I would test this and say I will pay it later.  She chased and chased.  When I said plans changed kicked off again.  She said she does vids for £20 so for that gamble thought why not (at least will prove my own sanity that my instinct was right).

£20 paid, she's reading the (punting phone) whatsapp, suddenly all comms stopped!

Avoid guys just wants to rip punters off before Xmas.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 08:06:02 pm by uniboy02 »

Perhaps you should remind her that you have her phone number, face pictures (and other) and some kind of payment details (how did you pay her?) and that she might like to refund you or deliver the video...

Offline uniboy02

Perhaps you should remind her that you have her phone number, face pictures (and other) and some kind of payment details (how did you pay her?) and that she might like to refund you or deliver the video...

Did all that and she went off on one, but this time with young kid / husband left sob story.  I just told her ripping off guys isn't the way to go as it'll catch up with her.  I have done enough due dil to blow the lid on her but never worth it.  Washed hands and moving on.  Stay clear though.

highspirit

Just waned to say thanks. She put a bid on my reverse and I was suspicious... thanks for the heads up! Steered well clear.  :drinks: