Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sorry for being a moron. Can someone help?  (Read 1603 times)

MLPlaytime1980

Joined UKP today. Is there a search function for available local ladies or just reviews?
Thanks in advance!

Moron in Herts

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Is there a search function for available local ladies or just reviews?

There's one search facility, top right. If you want to refine your search geographically you need to use AW :hi:

Online Steely Dan

A common way is to find them on AW, and then check them on here by putting their number in the box (top right)

We also have made sortable lists of good ones.  Some are linked above, and there are a few more lists (including one by location) on the London page on the Wiki.

Offline fisherofsouls

When I first scanned OP, thought it said "just joined UKIP today" :D

Offline Christoph

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts

you can limit the searches by overall region (e.g London) by using the address above. though you would need to know what you are looking for.

AW search is better, but this site has two different search modes, the search at the top right is a 'quick search', the URL above gives you a few more options.
Banned reason: Flooding post reports.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr Farkyhars

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=searchposts

you can limit the searches by overall region (e.g London) by using the address above. though you would need to know what you are looking for.

AW search is better, but this site has two different search modes, the search at the top right is a 'quick search', the URL above gives you a few more options.

Cheers, I didn't know about that one :drinks:

Offline Horizontal pleasures

When I first scanned OP, thought it said "just joined UKIP today" :D
so one if you maybe IS a moron?

Offline BecksP

Amazed despite 999 posts and the critical pointing finger we all learn!!!!

Offline The_Don

Joined UKP today. Is there a search function for available local ladies or just reviews?
Thanks in advance!

Moron in Herts

This may help (I use it often) when searching A/W IDs, on UKP:  How To Do An AdultWork Profile Search on UKP

Also note the WIKI >  External Link/Members Only

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Amazed despite 999 posts and the critical pointing finger we all learn!!!!

You could learn a lot by watching 'Carry on Abroad', including what kind of finger it is :rolleyes: