Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: outcallers option  (Read 755 times)

Offline NightKid

I wouldn't get my hopes up for this. Since there's already this thread on her stablemate, I would expect the same lousy comms from her as well even if the pics were genuine.

sash

thanks NK
didnt try her stablemate and found this one from her friends profile - oh well, a million others to chose from that do reply

mr_rs_singh

I have seen her friend External Link/Members Only she was the girl in picture - very limited service, no OWO, no kissing, straight way into sex, extreme clock watcher, definitely she will be also the same, sure to AVOID.

Offline Jagman

Saw Lorraine last Friday, definitely genuine, it is her in the pictures but to be fair she does photograph very well. More like 5 ft 2 than 5ft 6. pretty girl with a nice figure. Very warm and friendly, nice kisser but not real DFK, owo, sex in all positions. Booked her for 1 hour and then decided to extend to 2 as I was having such a good time.

I plan to have a party with both Lorraine and her friend Gemma in the very near future with a pal of mine.

The girls are booked through a central guy who answers the texts, and drives them around, they are part of a larger group that has been around for at least 2 yrs to my knowledge. I have always found the pictures on the listings to be genuine. Generally good service with nice fit young girls, but can be a bit unreliable with comms and always turn up late but to be fair that generally isn't the girl fault more the people running the group.

mr_rs_singh

sash

guy or another girl responding to texts - complete no no - cant agree expectations for meeeting and ending up walking if, like you says - dfk minimal...

but thank you for the report, much appreciated and saved myself time and then walking...