Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: petite nikki is back?  (Read 1330 times)

fabiansun

I met her many times the last one 6 months ago (she had some trip planed) and she told me she will be back in middle or end of summer. ! Miss her body so badly, no one i met can compare to Nikki. Anyone know if she is back now?  :hi:

yorkshire123

Miss her body so badly, no one i met can compare to Nikki.

Welcome  :hi:

Just a prediction but you're about to get the verbal equivalent of a bumming with a first post like that?  :unknown:

chelsea1962

Bratpack

If fabiansun is Nikki, it seems a bit rude not to link to a profile. -1 for touting skillz.

Having seen Nikki and reviewed her positively I would certainly be interested in her whereabouts. I think someone on the board had spotted an outcall only profile some months ago. Haven't seen anything since then.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Where's Jimmy? He's always good at sniffing out touters and trolls - after they've already been unveiled  :D

Offline akauya

Where's Jimmy? He's always good at sniffing out touters and trolls - after they've already been unveiled :D

:lol: :thumbsup:

Offline Convince Me

Sergi / Nikki was not so clever as to post the link. I wonder who will?

Offline punk

I met her many times the last one 6 months ago (she had some trip planed) and she told me she will be back in middle or end of summer. ! Miss her body so badly, no one i met can compare to Nikki. Anyone know if she is back now?  :hi:

was she at the cheap end or the expensive end?

fabiansun

Hahaha just really want her again. She totally turned me up. Perfect thin body, great service and with time she started be so dirty in way like I really like  :D Is hard to find other girl who is like that. After I met with one Romanian girl Mia (nice girl, but service was limited) she worked for vogue agency and few more girls but cant stop thinking about what Nikki done with me  :wacko: